Audition Subtraction

Enid's pov:

We was mostly all sat in studio one waiting since Michelle and Emily was talking to Kingston and his mum,I hope Kingston doesn't get kicked out.After they finished talking,we all stood up waiting to find out information "is Kingston getting kicked off the team?" Finn asked basically for all of us since we all wondered that, "Kingston can stay in the studio" Kingston mum says as we all started to cheer"but  there is no a troupe unless he keeps his grades up. "She say before leaving and we all ran and hugged him.

We was all in studio A stretching for rehearsal when Emily walked in"does anyone know where know is?" she asked,why is his audition taking so long,he said he would be back before rehearsals "i think he is stuck in traffic" Jacquie says as she looked at me"right? "She asked as I came forward" yeah the street near where we live has road works"I said as Emily left to the office.Please hurry up noah before you get in trouble.Emily came back in after five minutes to me and Jacquie who was say on the brench talking"where noah? "Emily asks as Jacquie says"he'll be here soon I promise" before I could even speak,Emily says"this is ridiculous.I'm gonna call him".No she can't call him,he may be in the room auditioning"no you cant"I said as Emily turns"why not? "She asks as I said"the traffic is probably really loud and -" I was cut off but Emily calling him.After she called him,she turned to us both "my office now!"

 " I need to know what's going.I know you both are covering for noah"Emily says as I looked at Jacquie "he is stuck in traffic,I'm sure he will be here soon"I say as Emily says"you are both covering for -" as Jacquie says "Noah is at an audition" why!you just gave it away!Noah could get kicked out for this! "For what?" Emily asks. "For a musical but it doesn't interfere with regionals" I say as Emily looked annoyed "it already is"as she yelled at us both for this.

" guys this is ridiculous,we need Kingston back on the team"henry says as we all agreed "wait why don't we just help him get his grades up than"henry says and Michelle smiled and told us to do what we do best.Me and Davis can do French.We was all helping him though the day

*days later*

We was all in studio A as Kingston came in"I passed!" as we all cheered and ran hugged him.Yes we finally have Kingston back but who is the alternate?Please don't be me