Play it Again,Finn

Enid's Pov

We was getting closer to our chance of winning Dance mania since we won fan favourite in the resurrection round earning us a chance of redeeming ourselves. Luckily, we had some time before the resurrection round to enjoy the events that is currently taking place such as the solo and duet completion today which Richelle was part of them. I hoped that she did well for that fact that she is the best dancer that i have ever known along with my friend but i wanted us to win dance mania. "yo, Ozzy, check this out!" Kingston says as we all walked into the main room to go sit on the bleachers. I take my seat next to Kingston, hearing Finn complain or something about not seating next to piper. I smiled at Heath as he sat down beside me "Guess I'll sit beside Heathcliff" Finn says with maybe a annoyed tone as he take his place, me and Heath gave each a look at what Finn did before we all watched the stage waiting. "Finn, missing your fight was such a Ozzy move." Kingston pointed out earning i heard that from an offended ozzy"Im,sorry but its true." Kingston replied with henry denying it in Ozzy's defence."you probably would have ate a bad sushi burrito than missed your fight" Henry replied causing a few laughs"i'm serious, you cant blow this for us" Kingston ended the conversation. "Kingston would of missed it over fight with lily" Heath says quietly to me, I tried to laugh at the fact that would been true"are they still dating or not" I replied since no one even knows with the way those two change."who knows" Heath replied, before finn walks in front of all of us to get past with us questioning his motion"talking to piper,relax. can we switch seats? i have to talk to piper" Finn asked lily who turned to piper"do you want to talk to this clown?"she replied getting a simple no. Finn came back to his seat, literally dropping in the the seat causing us all to look at him for rocking the whole row.

"Hello,and welcome back to night two of dance mania. all right, we seen three amazing solos and five incredible duets on this stage. Next up its Hard Ice" The hosts says before the duo takes the stage. From videos i seen online from that time me and heath watched of our competitor, they was incredible to the level of Richelle. Honestly i not sure if she could even beat them. we watched as the danced  the best hip hop ever seen. i thought richelle would make it to finals, but im not sure anymore.The judges ended up giving them a 95, that was a lot higher than we got, they was insane."and now for the final performance of the night...Richelle", We watched richelle dance, i known her for years but this dance is next level insane. she is like no one else,she come up with  moves that im pretty sure only she can do. we all clapped for her dance, i hope she wins but she was a traitor who ended up with a score of 96 just winning over hard ice. That's it, if we win the resscutruion round than it us against richelle and j crusie. 

" hello, and welcome back. its time for the big reval" the host says as we stood on stage beside her waiting to see who kingston and finn will be up against for a spot in the finals"Hard ice!", this is might be the hardest even dance for kingston and finn, i really hope they can do it"Hat please!" she yells as she picks a paper from the hat"the dance style for Hard ice is Hip-hop"Oh no "the dance style for the next step is musical theatre" Okay, panic modes. we are DONE FOR! hard ice got their current style and we get a hard style that caused problems in multiple season"we do have a new twist in this season. Hard ice will choose a member of the next step, and they chose someone from Hard ice" We ended choosing Cutris who picked Ozzy, this is not good, its all over since ozzy is not the best.

We had already watched Crutis solo which was unbelievable, i had never seen someone control their movement like that. It was now Ozzy turn to do his solo. "Ozzy,Ozzy. Hashtags Ozzy is trending,check it out. It's going viral"Finn says getting Ozzy's attention as we revealed out tee shirts that was to cheer Ozzy on. He was going to win this against hard ice. We watched his solo which was the best musical theatre dance I ever seen,we might even win this .

We all kept cheering Ozzy's name until the host came onto stage to reveal the results when the judges asked what was going though Ozzy's head"you know what? A friend told me that I can be a contender and I am" Ozzy said looking at Finn. Curtis joined on stage"hard ice final score is 96! The next step is 98!" We all cheered running up on stage to hug Ozzy as we chant his name again.