Dance,Dance, Resurrection

Enid's pov

We leave tomorrow for dancemania but we are currently waiting for nick to come back since we just received our room assignments and not all of us are happy. "Um Enid,do mind switching rooms with me. I'd really like to be with Piper?"Amy asked as I frowned "no,what you are trying to do is stick me with Richelle. There's no way,I know all about her rule and her no lights after nine rule"I replied,it's bad enough sometimes dancing with Richelle let alone sharing a room for days."okay. So let me get this straight. Kingston,Finn and Ozzy are sharing a triple, when me and you are in a double room?"Henry said to Heath crossing his arms,"it should me and Kingston than you,Finn,Ozzy." They kept going until Kingston walked into the room "can't think about that right now,I'm dancing."

After waiting for Richelle to turn up to practice who still isn't here,the rest of us minus Ozzy who went home sick carried on an went though one of the routines. "Everyone,I need your full attention" Emily says as we all stopped dancing just as nick kinda yelled "everyone, Richelle gone!" Causing us to go into panic mode,what are we going to do without Richelle, we can't have a ten person dance with nine people!"gone,as in competing as a soloist at dance mania." Emily corrected as lily voices what we was all thinking "we leave in the morning,how are we supposed to compete without her?" As I added in "she just bailed on us just like that" before Amy voiced her thoughts"Richelle has always been team first" before Henry repiled"well, believe it cause she just put herself before the team " Emily stopped us before we carried on about our traitor team mate"look,this is not time to panic. Just keep practicing the dances," Emily told us before Kingston pointed out that Richelle was his partner for the resurrection round.  Before Finn volunteered to take Richelle's place even if he loses sleep.

After talking between ourselves,we decided who we needed to help us and be part of the team,we headed to studio 1where summer was dancing,summer was an amazing dancer and I'm sure she be able to help us."hey summer,can we talk to you?"Amy said as summer finshed dancing,after letting summer in on what had happened summer asked if we wanted her on the team"we made s huge mistake when we let you leave  A troupe."I said before lily said there was no time left."you can't just ask me to drop everything like this"summer tells us as Henry called her our missing piece of the puzzle," Richelle as as good dancing her but losing her been really tough but the truth is,we been dancing without the heart and soul of our team. Our best chance of winning is you."

Summer agreed to help us and return to A troupe as we ran though the dance.

(I can't believe this fanfic is nearly over until season 8 comes out if they does)