heathers

Enid's pov:

We was in studio A when west came in to work on our team dance and work on chemistry."Kingston,Henry I want you guys to tumble in from the back.Henry you take the lead,And Kingston you come after all right"us girls move out the way as Kingston and Henry does their tumble moves.West got us to do little parts doing our normal moves by our self

(7:52-7:58)

West high fives me before Piper went.We than went back to the group parts of the dance.

We was dancing as Kingston asked Piper to tell him how a part start before Michelle walked in."okay guys listen up,I have a very important announcement, only one team can go to regionals this means that it's Tns west versus the east"Michelle says."so how's the search for new dancers going,we two more dancers?"Henry asked,if we going against Tns east than we really need two amazing dancers to join us."yes we still need two more dancers and I actually auditioned two more dancers this morning but they wasn't even good enough for baby ballet so that's that"Michelle tells us. why couldn't they been good enough for us,"let's get back to rehearsaling, I'll continue the search,thanks"she says before she left us so we went back to practicing.

"What's the point of doing a ten person dance if we don't even have ten dancers"Ozzy says before I agreed"yeah".Piper started smiling"I think I know someone"she told us,"who?"Kingston asked."Heather?"Henry says while looking at Piper  who confirmed it.