Three's a crowd

Enid's pov

I was currently in studio A going learning the nationals small group dance with ozzy,kingston,Henry and Lily along with summer leading the practice. Personally I think summer is going to be a good dance captain because she is an amazing dancer and she cares about the team but I don't think she be a great one though she is too nice. "One,two,three and now four, five,six,seven and eight. Yes guys,that was awesome"summer says after we finished going the dance. "I think we ready to the learn the next section. This is amazing,I went from regionals small group to nationals small group. watch out people,I see a spot on a  international small group and my name is on it.  "One,two,three and four,five six seven and ...eight"summer says as to though the next section as Nick and heathcliff walk into the studio. And once again ozzy has to be over the top "You guys smell that?smells like an alternate" ozzy says while Henry and Kingston smelt the air.

"You all know heath,yes? Heath's going to be our understudy for the nationals small group dance" Nick says as heath waved making ozzy laugh,like really ozzy,grow up. "Is there a problem?" Nick asks and heath walks to where ozzy is"no problem at all.understudy sounds prefect to me"ozzy says before looking at heath. seriously ozzy,why does he even hate heathcliff so much? Heath is nice" oswald,I am right behind you ok? Watching mg every single move"heath replied as we all watched "Why don't you get used to the view, heathcliff? Because you're always going to end up behind me" ozzy says as heath says"we'll see" as heath sat down on the bench.

*Some learning and practicing later*
"Nice guys,they was awesome"summer says to us as we all finished an run though of the dance"I was thinking maybe in the choreo that everyone could do a solo. First up ozzy, do you want to show us a sequence?" Before ozzy stepped forward " gladly " as he did a turn sequence that was so clean as we clapped.Ozzy than turned to heathcliff"you got all that,understudy, or do you need me to do it again for you? "Ozzy says, like really ozzy?why you being such a jerk. "I got it,yeah" heath says as he put his note book down and came over "I think I can actually add a little something to it"as he did ozzy's turn sequence but added a lay out as we clapped as heath sat down.

*later on after Kingston had to leave to do homework*
heathcliff was filling in for Kingston,to be honest him showing ozzy up eailer was awesome.We ran though the dance until Henry and ozzy hit each other by mistake making us all stop"how is ozzy not the understudy?" heath says as ozzy turns around"are you serious right now?you think you're better than me "Raising his voice a bit.this is not good"think?I know it" heath reptiles as they was stood face to face"all right,let's see what you got kid"ozzy says kid? "Bring it?I'm now"heath reptiles as they got ready to dance battle. this is going to be so cool

After an epic and I mean epic dance battle,the two for up in each others faces before Nick pulled them apart"what is going on here?hey!what's going on?" Nick asked as the two started blaming each other"hey!hey!all right.ok.my office,now go "Nick says as the two went to office so nick could talk to summer. That was epic,shame that Nick came in.