A fine showmance

(Author note: hey all,I just want to say thank you for all the votes lately and adding to your libraries. It means a lot to me, I would love to get comments so I talk to you all maybe)

Enid's pov
I was currently in studio A with Lily"okay,so I was thinking if we do our ariel we can do five, six,seven,eight"I said as Lily agreed so I went an did my ariel with Lily doing the same after me. We was both at the bar practicing when Lily spoke up"there is a teeny,tiny,itty bitty little thing about my coming back. she don't really let me date so me and kingston have to be low key" causing me to stop and look at her"she's really that strict?"I asked,jeez if my mum was that strict than Noah won't have dated multiple girls from the next step."she just doesn't want me to lose focus. I mean, i think she's afraid that if I have a boyfriend, than I won't worry about dance anymore." Lily explained to me "that's ridiculous" who don't let their own daughter date."I got you,there's two things Im good at dancing and keeping secrets." I replied as we pinky locked.

"How's it going?" Miss angela asked after she walked into the studio A"good,just dancing. You know us,dance,dance, dance. Not talking about boys or relationships or anything like that."I said saving the day, told lily I was good at this."okay,keep it up"she replied before leaving. We run though the dance when Kingston ran in"hey babe" he said as miss angela hears"babe?who's babe?am I babe?" She'd asked walking over to the three of us.

"no, Enid's babe. Right Enid?" Lily says to try stop miss angela from knowing. Suddenly I felt Kingston hold my hand to try trick Angela"oh,don't be so coy. How long you been dating?"miss angela asked,oh you know 10 seconds apparently "a really long time. They're actually really serious"lily says as kingston let's go of my hand, finally."yeah really really serious,we like each other a lot. did I like? I mean we love each other." Why did it have to me? There's other people in their studio to pretend with. "Love?"I asked confused as kingston says"yes,love. All the love just all of it" kingston replied putting an arm around me, okay okay this is awkward now,please to away angela. Angela clapped"perfect, Dancemania showmance. I was going to be put a duet in the group dance but with Enid and kingston's natural chemistry,the judges will eat it up. Oh,this is great,we need to have a social media blitz and a hashtag like #Enon or #keid. Matching outfits,oh this is perfect"

I was with the real lovers in the next step discussing how they want to go along with it for their steak."can you just go with it,Enid?" Lily asked as I confessed "look I lied about being good with secrets. The truth is I have no filter." "Don't think about it as lying. Think about being in a play."lily said,oh so I'm an actor now too "you think I'm that good at acting that I can lie about dating Kingston?"I said which must of offended him"wow,I am right here!" He said sitting up"we don't have a choice. my mum can know the truth." Lily said

Miss angela walked in with so folders,oh fun back to pretending to be in love with Kingston."I have a master plan to highlight this couple to help TNS win at Dancemania." She tells us,wait what"whoa,I thought this was just about the duet" Angels explained to the plans with me,I should be getting paid for this. "So how did you know she was the one?"angela asked kingston,"we were together in the studio when the power went out. And we tried to figure out who turned it off. That's when I realized how smart and funny she really was. I saw her in a whole new light."kingston said talking about lily"oh,that's so romantic. Ok,what's do you like best about each other?" Kingston basically when on discribing Lily. With miss angela planned to make us do a duet. 

(I couldn't find the dance anywhere so just watch the episode for the duet,sorry)

Miss anglea was going to fake say I love you to me when Lily stops it. Finally thanks lily yay"okay, enough. Enid's not the one dating Kingston,I am." Miss angela looked annoyed "Lily,you know dating is forbidden." They argued making the pair break up.