It all comes down to this

Enid's pov:

This is it,the day of the  finals. Tns,J cruise and Richelle was all on stage to record the promo."it all comes down to this. Tonight we're going watch some of the worlds best dancers battle for dancemania championship and your votes count. The team who trends the most on social media will count 50% of the total score. Now,that promises to be the best finale in dancemania history. Don't miss" the host speaks to camera as us three teams get sent to the dressing rooms.

We was all sat in the green room that still has no green in it, confused. "Can you believe it,if we win tonight,we could be going on a world tour?" Lily says as she sat on the arm of Kingston's chair."guys,it was a huge risk but it was worth it. We could be professional dancers together."piper says as we agree before the mood shifted slightly"what if we don't win, though?" Heath says as it was realized. If we don't win than we are nothing."yeah,this could be our last time dancing together."Henry adds."you know that's just go out there and win this thing. A troupe on three?" Henry stands up and puts his hand out allowing us to all join" one,two ,three, A troupe!"

We was all talking with Kingston,Heathcliff and Finn getting excited over some building,I don't really know when Ozzy came in"Richelle going to win dancemania." Causing us to pause and look over confused"why would say that"Kingston voiced our thoughts."I over heard Maria promise Richelle a guaranteed win tonight." We all sat up/stood up probably to think about this"Richelle would never take that deal.she'd rather quit the whole thing." Piper replied getting Ozzy to disagree before the organiser came into the room"next step,Richelle is finishing her camera rehearsal. You should all think about heading into the studio,ok?" As we all left. I'm not sure if Richelle would do this,she ditched us but she good enough to win things without cheating.

We all sat on the seats waiting as richelel finished up"ok cue richelles video,sound ready?"the control man said as a video played showing clips of Richelle with us. Richelle never meant to break things,she just wanted to challenge herself."I'm sorry"she tells before summer wished her good luck"you don't have to,I'm dropping out"she says before leaving. She can't just drop out,she had to dance and maybe win. This is was made for Richelle.

Richelle was at the check out desk as we all marched over"Richelle,Ozzy overheard your conversation with maria. We all know what's going on but you can't just leave"summer speaks for us,"I have to,there is no way that I'm signing a five year contract with maria. I don't want her to own my career."Richelle tells us as moves out the way of the desk"so if we win, Maria will own us for five years?"Kingston asked getting an nod. I don't want to be stuck with maria for five years and I know for a fact that the others don't either."it's a loose loose suition even if we win?"Henry asked with Richelle agreeing. Summer stands beside Richelle"we all to dance our best right? But we don't want to have sign Maria's contact. What if there was a way we could dance our best but never have to sign the contract? I have an idea!" Summer tells us to plan with Richelle involved.

We're in the green room, before going on stage after telling Emily the plan"wait,wait,wait! You're telling me that we came all the way here, all the way to dancemania, just to disqualify ourselves?" She asked as I confirmed"oh,well, isn't that just perfect"she replied. "Ok, Emily,back when Finn almost missed the first  round of dancemania,Sean said the dancers tbag perform that night will be the team for all rounds. No more or less else disqualified." Piper said before Emily paused "I think that there have been some really tough decisions this year, but tonight you guys are following your hearts, and I can't think of a better reason than that. You guys may not know this yet,but the next step is always going to be a family and a troupe will always be a home. I don't tell you guys enough but I love you, and I'm so proud of each of you and the person you have become. So let's go kill this dance"Emily tells us as we all hug.

Let's go burn our dance career to the ground but it's worth it as a team. We can just relax without worrying about j cruise anymore. We all danced our best and burnt our chance to win to the ground.

We all finished the dance and looked directly at the judges especially Maria with smiles in our face hearing that #richellestep was trending"wow!wow,what a moment! Now, unfortunately, all teams must declare all dancers in order to keep it fair. Theretofore, the next step and Richelle are disqualified" Maria tells us as we cheer and hugged each other before high giving j cruise. Good luck to them being stuck maria. We not professional dancers so we can go to Nationals.

We all into the studio to see b troupe dancing. We all stood in a line watching,"heard what happened. That's devastating. But let me tell you something. There's only one team going to Nationals and it sure isn't yours." Cleo tells us as they all stood opposite us in a line with Cleo in front. Summer walked in front us"game on"she replied. That team will be us winning.