Grave New World

Enids's pov:

We had just finished our group dance in studio A by us i mean me, Noah, Henry, Kingston,Ozzy,Piper,amy, and Jacquie when we heard a voice saying" I suppose you call that barrage of sloppy movement a dance"we look over to the new studio head,the fixer,miss Angela.we all moved into a line when she came over with three"dancers you all know who i am since I've been brought on to fix this team, I've been finding out who you are.I have been observering your weaknesses I think I've got a good handle on that so I bought on a few dancers to help round out the team.you'll recognize summer,she has multiple awards.This is Finn and Kenzie ,hesbgreat for pop and sizzle you'll know what I mean Soo enough and this is lily,she brings star quality"miss Angela tells us.

"Okay dancers line up"lily says causing us to look at Noah,he is the dance captain not her.Noah looked at us all with a slight nod"let's line"he tells us as everyone lines up."that's prefect,you can't wear those glasses"she says to Ozzy,"you're slouching,open up"she says to my brother,noah.she carries on the line"something too tense"she says to Jacquie,"those feet"she says to Henry causing him to look at his feet,she than moved onto Amy"you need to pull your hair back".She than turns to piper"you look stunned" before she looked at me"stand up straight" making me roll my eyes."I'm sorry am i holding you to a standard you find unacceptable"she yells at me as I say"no"really quietly in fear.

"And where are your uniforms?"miss Angela says as she walked away from me,"i thought the blue tops and black bottom was for competition only"Piper said making miss Angela says"well you thought wrong,I know your weakness,I want see your best.kingston"as Kingston preforms a bit for her"alright no applause"miss Angela says she we clapped so we soon stopped"Noah"she says as she pointed at him and noah starts but she stopped him in it"yarn fest"she said,how Noah is like the best dancer at the next step.We carried on though with her insulting us all because she forgot pipper so she went and miss Angela said"okay to win regionals,we need star power,lily"as lily preforms for us.

Urgh this is so cheesy"prefect flawless,that's what the judges want.We are only as good as weakest link which Is Piper.I didn't see any acro"miss Angela says as we look at Piper feeling bad for her"I'm working on it"Piper says before miss Angela says"okay so what we are going to do,Piper grab a mat and you're gonna work on your acro and everyone else are going to give me ten minutes of planks"I hate miss Angela already that's so mean.poor Piper.

Me,Amy, Jacquie,Noah and Henry was all in studio one talking about miss angela"I don't blame heather for quiting,miss Angela is horrible"Noah says as Jacquie says"she's all flash and no substance".Henry points at Jacquie"exactly and that's not why i came here" as Amy says"I just wished the next step would go back to the way it was". I got out of the splits"I wish Emily and Michelle was Still here"I said before we all looked up to see Kenzie standing there"hey guys" as we all say Kenzie at the same time."how long was you standing there?Noah asked.

"Oh not long,just long enough to know that you guys hate miss Angela"Kenzie says before Noah tried to make us sound like we talking about something else"Noah save it,she's the worst"Kenzie says as we let out the breathes that we was holding in.We was all talking about how Kenzie had us for a second until Finn and summer walk in,"hey guys"summer says as we got quiet."what you guys talking about?"Finn asks us as look at each other."hey are you guys talking about miss Angela"Finn as we all said yeah trying to come up with something when Noah says"she seems like a very strict"as we all name things about her as Finn and summer added to it until it fell quiet.

"Guys she's awful"summer says as we all let out our breaths glad that Finn and summer also agree.We all started to talk about her and how scared we was."what about lily?"Amy asks as Kenzie says"you guys don't know.lily is miss Angela daughter"as we all says "oooohh that's makes sense".Henry says"see follows behind like a baby duck" as we laugh before Kenzie says"at my old studio we called here the shadow" before we all laughed than Finn says"at my old studio they called her mini me"as we laugh until summer says"at mine they just called her lily".We talked about miss Angela and Piper as summer agreed to tell her.

*Time skip*

We was all in studio A working on the group dance and believe me it's so cheesy,how could this win anything"whoa whoa Piper"miss Angela says as we all stop"what are you doing with your extensions.yeah it's a messs lily could you please show Piper how to properly do extensions"as Lily does it,Piper's is a lot better than that."thank you okay  Pipergo-ahead"miss Angela says as Piper does it"no you still have a lot of work to do to get to Lily's level".We all looked at lily confused how she could possible be better than piper,"I'm sorry I'm sorry my extension was just as good at Lily's.why do you think she's is so much better than everyone else"Piper says as Noah whispered her name a few times to get her to stop"let me finish,if you're gonna look a extensions than look at Jacquie's or if you want to see turns than look at Noah.Im sorry lily is an okay dancer but we're all good dancers.I don't understand why you think she's the best dancer because she's not"oh no why don't you keep quiet piper,you as so done for.

"What did you just say about my daughter?"miss Angela says angry,"would you like to repeat what you just said to me" before Piper starts to speak again"I said that I don't think lily is the best dancer.we're all good dancers".Miss Angela looked really angry by now"well you're delusional.why don't you sit off to the side and watch what real dancers do"miss Angela says as Piper goes and sits on the bench.Poor Piper I really wish one of had told of her than none of this would have happen"again five six seven eight"miss Angela says angrily at us as we do the group dance.

*Time skip *

Me,Amy and Jacquie walked into studio A to see summer dancing"if we have do one more plank I think i might pass out"I said as amy says"and so what if I want to wear my hair down,it doesn't effect my dancing" as we look at Jacquie"and I do not hold tension in my face,do I?"Jacquie says as Amy says"yeah,you should watch summer,when I look at you I see hard work but with her I see dance"Yeah I would never agreed to Jacquie mainly because she is dating my brother.We stand there watching summer when Noah,Henry and Finn come in than Kingston and Ozzy.

When she finished we clap than miss Angela came in"a troupe info positions, Alright here we go wait a minute who's missing"as we look at each other to see anyone knew where Piper was"wheres Piper, does anyone know where Piper is?has anyone seen her?"we all look around at each other worried as miss Angela got our attention again"well I guess if some people don't care about regionals.I'll have to do something about that"