All the marbles

Enid's pov:

We was all in studio A for Noah to help us with rehearsing the ten person dance for regionals in pairs but Noah seems off,I wonder why.After a short break,we all came back into studio A as Michelle and Emily wanted to talk to us all,they came in with Noah following,guess it's important than. "Look i'm gonna get straight to the point,Noah just turned 18 and because of this year's regionals rules means that we have to complete in the senior advanced divison"Emily told us,what we can't dance in that division,we aren't that level,I'm not good enough for that level." or we could compete in the intermediate advanced division but that would mean noah wouldn't be dancing with us at regionals"Michelle says as we start complaing,we can't lose Noah he is the best of us. "I have thought long and hard about this and I'm not sure what to do because it affects you guys,we're gonna take a secret vote"Noah says before Michelle says"everyone will get a red marble and a white mable"as she holds the bags of each up before Noah says"if you think I should stay,drop a white marble in the jar.if you want me to leave than red,Since we are a team the vote stays unanimous.One vote for me to go and I go".

I know that I gonna put a white one in its my brother,why would I want him to leave.We was waiting for Michelle and Emily to return so we can vote"is everyone ready to vote"Michelle says as we take turns to do it,I put white in duh,he is my brother,I only got to a troupe A because of him.We was all done and waiting to find out the results.Michelle pulled out the jar containing one red and rest whites,why would someone do that!they are just thinking about theirrselves!" I go tell Noah "Emily says as they left,We all started agrueing and blaming each other before it went quiet" Enid!I know you want to put of noahs shadow but that was petty low"Jacquie says to me as I turn as hold up the red marble of mine "get your facts straight before you start accusing people" I say to her annoyed, "well if it's wasn't Enid than who was it"Jacquie says as we all start again.

" OKay,guys I know it's tense right now I get that but we had a secret vote for a reason.everybody voted for what they think was best for the studio and you have to respect that"Emily says before leaving with Michelle again.

It's been a day since Noah left and Michelle and Emily called us all in for some important news"a troupe"Emily says as we all get up and stand in a line"we have an very important announcement to make"she says as they stand in front us all, "the next step will be competing in the senior advanced division"Michelle says as we look at each confused." Because Noah will be returning to a troupe "Emily says as Noah walked in and we ran hugging him before chanting noah.