The tale of two auditions

Enid's pov:

Today is the day! The dance of the Dance Mania auction,I am nervous but this could change our lives. As I was about to leave,I get a video call from Noah, since he left the next step,he been busy with his dance career.Its awesome but noah is the best dancer,I ever seen so I know he will be successful"hey e,nervous for today?"noah asked as I answered"yeah,I could trip and let everyone down, I would known as Enid the dream crusher",I hear a laugh coming coming from the other end of the video call"don't worry,you and everyone else have got this." Noah replied as I heard the door bell ring,"that's richelle gotta go"I said as we exchanged byes as I started heading to the next step with Richelle. 

I walk into studio A with Richelle and a small suitcase,seeing; Piper,Amy,Lily, Kingston already in there"is everyone ready to be on television?"I asked as we walked in,"yeah I mean, being the face of absolute dance, I get a lot of experience of frame. The biggest tip,I can give you guys is not let it get to your head"Richelle tells us causing us to frown before Amy leans over to me"I think the fave has gone to her head"  she tells me as we smile. After that Henry and Ozzy arrive with a "what's up" Henry says as richelel says "brace yourselves for a long ride, Kingston and lily just Broke up" earning a "already "from Henry as he got Ozzy money. Uhhhh,are they betting on love?? As I saw Finn walk in making Amy say"as anyone seen summer,shes not here yet" causing Richelle to say,"that's werid, you'd think the dance Captain would be on time. Am I right or am I right",Richelle right, not sure which right though. Heath walked into studio A as Ozzy Huffs with a"what are you doing here?" Before heath says "I can't believe summer didn't tell you.".What's is happening,why is heath here instead of summer,I mean nothing wrong with Heath but why "didn't tell us what'piper asks as Heath asks"wait she didn't tell any of you?' getting a no from all of us"summer isn't coming "What! Why not!

This is it!The moment! We walked into the audition room in our costumes"No,no,no,no,no,no,no. No photography,this isn't a holiday. Brenda take his phone"I heard Federico saying to Ozzy and Kingston who was taking a selfie, seriously guys,at least turn shutter off"All right, gang. If you don't taking your place in the middle of the room. It's time for you dance for your life"as we started to dance 

As we finished dancing we go to walk out and boom there she is. Summer! How could she do this! To us! The team! Her teammates!Me,Ozzy and Richelle spy on Summer.I can't believe this,I thought she our friend our teammate. "Guys the bus is leaving, we need to go"Amy came and tells us as we all leave.

We was in studio A, complaining about summer betraying us"it's different if she told us in advance but she bailed on us at the last second"Ozzy says as "exactly,not cool"Finn added while Amy tried to say"I know that we're all upset but we need to look at positive side of things" but was cut off by Richelle"what positive side?'. Heath says'guys,we had an awesome audition and in a couple hours, we'll know if we made it on to Dance Mania' Heath is right"we blow the judges away with that dance,they can't say no"I added before the complainting of summer continued before we agreed on ordering pizza.I talking to Heath about the audition,he wa amazing.