···20···

y/n's POV
Today was the day I hang out with Hyunjin once again. I had already informed my parents and so we had breakfast at about 9 and then I played some Uno with the fam until it was around 11:45.
That's when I decided to start getting ready.

I was feeling great that day so I decided to wear something a little out of my comfort zone.

(here's the outfit for reference:)

(+any jewellery you want)

I tied my hair in a low pony and since I was done quite quickly I decided to wait a couple minutes before leaving by chatting some more with the fam.
"So darling are you excited to hang out with.. what is it? Yeonjun- no, Sungjun-"
My siblings and I burst into laughter from our mum's failed attempts at saying Hyunjin's name. Chaeryeong cut her off saying "it's Hyunjin" while still laughing a little.
"Anyways, yeah I'm excited."
"What are you guys gonna do together?" asked my dad.
"Don't know. We're doing what we did last time. Deciding on the spot, ha." my answers were quite bland but oh well, there's nothing much to say.
"You fancy him, don't you?" asked mum out of the blue. My siblings and I were in shock from the sudden outburst. We looked at eachother and I had to say something. This is what came out; "I-I don't kn- well-" it's only 'cause I didn't wanna lie to my parents. I took a beep breath and said "yes."
They smiled but then my dad spoke "isn't a little too early. I mean you only just met him." Mum lightly slapped his arm and said "don't say such things, love can happen anytime, anywhere, with anyone."
I just facepalmed at their cheesy antics and smiled.
"It's true." Felix agreed to what our mother said while chuckling "as long as it's the right person at the right time." I nodded along-

Oh I got a text. It's Hyunjin!

Hyunjiiin
Hey, I'm here (• ε •)

  Me
         Ah, ok great I was just
about to leave.
See u in 2 minutes ig lol

Hyunjiiin
Lol cya

"What's with the kissy face?"
"AH JEEZ" my brother scared the life out of me right after I put my phone in my pocket.
"JESUS CHRIST MAN YOU SCARED LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME"
"Oh I'm sorry haha, so what's with the kissy face?" he asked me again.
"I was wondering the same thing but how would I know, go ask him yourself if you want, but I'm leaving now." I told him.
"I was just wondering but ok, be safe." my brother kissed the top of my head and my sister and parents also bid me goodbye. Then I closed the door behind me and went to the place Hyunjin and I agreed to meet.

Hyunjin's POV
I could see a beautiful [your hair colour]-haired girl coming this way. Of course it was the one and only Lee y/n. She got closer and I smiled sweetly at her, saying "hey y/n-ah."
"Hey Hyunjin-ah." she smiled back. Ah, that smile. I could stare at it all day.
"You know you should be calling me oppa. I'm older than you y/n/n." I teased her just a lil'. Dunno why but it's so fun hehe. Her reactions are so damn cute. She blushed and looked away.
"Oh yeah, hehe, sorry about that." she said. I ruffled her hair and then asked her what she wanted to do.
"I found out there's a basketball court nearby, wanna go there?"
"Aight sure."
And so we headed off to the court y/n found. To my surprise there was no one there when we arrived. It's like the court was waiting for us. y/n ran straight for the ball, went far from the hoop, shot it, and unexpectedly but impressively, she got it in perfectly. Wow, who is she?
Looks like she got surprised by her own actions too because she started jumping around with her hands up in the air, smiling like there's no tomorrow. This is what I mean when I say she's cute.
"WELL DONE Y/N!" I congratulated her.
"THANKS HYUNJIN OPPA!" wow she actually called me oppa for the first time.
"You know I was joking, you don't need to call me oppa, you can if you want but it's not necessary to me. And I don't say that to just anyone." I let her know in advance.
"But I want to show you respect, so I'll call you it on occasions."
"Okie dokie."
With that we played some basketball, and we ended up having the time of our lives.