|17|

the next day,
New Rochelle, NY
Liegth University
Art Building
_______________________

"This isn't a bad idea...right?" Landon muttered to himself, passing the college students leaving the building to go to lunch.

Landon's house felt too quiet, Leah spent most of his time as his friends house like usual, and Landon's parents stayed in their bedroom all day.

With nothing better to do, Landon decided to visit Ryojin at work during his lunch break since this was one of the off-days that Landon wasn't babysitting Daehyun.

Landon knocked on the classroom door and waited for a few seconds before Ryojin opened it, and was completely surprised.

"Landon. What are you doing here?" Ryojin asked with a confused half-smile as he pulled in the shorter blond for a hug.

"I missed you so I came to visit. And I brought you lunch." he replied sweetly with a bright smile, Landon's freckles softly decorated his lifted cheekbones.

Ryojin smiled as he leaned forward and kissed Landon's forehead.
The unexpected action made Landon freeze for a milli-second but Ryojin noticed and pulled away.

"I'm sorry. I got so used to just always kissing you, I forgot." Ryojin instantly apologized, taking the lunch pail from Landon and setting it on his desk.

The classroom was, of course, completely empty besides Ryojin and Landon.

"No, it's totally not your fault, it just caught me off guard. How about...a signal?" Landon proposed, "Like the forehead thing or the finger snapping, we can make a hand gesture for when you're gonna kiss me...just so I can be prepared."

Ryojin nodded, "That's an amazing idea Cookie. Something like this maybe." he reached forward and pushed softly onto Landon's chin with his thumb.

Landon bit his bottom lip, "And then you can just..." he leaned forward and softly kissed Ryojin's mouth.

Ryojin kissed back with full force, as if he hadn't just apologized for kissing less than a minute earlier.

He walked Landon back until the young man's legs hit the desk behind him and he collapsed onto the black wooden table.

"Woah- you okay?" Ryojin pulled back and checked to make sure Landon was okay after the slight fall.

Landon nodded as he caught his breath slowly, laughing softly when he remembered the last time he was on this desk.

Ryojin walked back over to him after picking up the few things that fell off the desk and setting them back down beside the 20-year-old.

"What are you doing tonight?" Ryojin asked, carding himself in-between Landon's legs and wrapping his arms around the blond's waist.

"Mm," Landon softly moaned at the pressure of Ryojin's lips on his neck, "nothing. I have homework but I can do it later if you need me."

Ryojin huffed and laid his head on Landon's shoulder, "I always need you. Can you come over tonight?" he asked, a small whine laced in his tone.

Landon smiled, "You're acting clingy, it's cute." he laughed softly before kissing Ryojin's forehead as he had earlier.

meanwhile,
Mount Vernon, NY
Albrecht Manor
pool house
____________________

"Hey, get up*!" Justin yelled in Japanese, leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest.

*(he said ちょっと、地獄を得る which technically means "hey get the hell up" but in a nicer way than actually cursing at Percy)

He didn't have soccer practice today which was good since he unfortunately had to take Percy home from a party he attended the night before.

Percy groaned, "Please shut up, my head hurts." he sat up from the loveseat he was passed out on, "And for fucks sake, close the door." he held his hand up in front of his face to block out the sunlight.

Justin rolled his eyes as he stepped into the pool house, letting the door close behind him which resorted the small room to its former darkened state.

"You missed first and second period, get up, my parents get home in a few hours and then they're gonna tell your mom that you skipped school." Justin walked over to the loveseat and threw a pair of shorts and a t-shirt onto Percy's half naked body.

"Shit," Percy muttered, sitting up and grabbing the clothes as they fell to the floor, "who's are these?" he questioned, still squinting his eyes.

Justin rolled his eyes again, "Mine, dumbass. You're welcome, by the way, asshat." he retorted, walking over to the miniature kitchen inside the pool house and grabbing a water bottle out of the minifridge.

He set the water and a pack of crackers onto the table beside the loveseat, "Eat this. And don't puke in here or I'll kill you." Justin threatened but when he went to walk past the loveseat towards the front door, Percy grabbed his arm.

"Wait, don't leave. Why are you so angry?" Percy asked, climbing off the couch and standing before Justin, shirtless.

Justin's eyes betrayed him by looking down towards the lower half of Percy's torso, faltering slightly to stare at the small roses tattoo on Percy's side but he quickly snapped out of it.

"I'm not angry, Percy," Justin sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose, "I'm just stressed. I'm stressed, and I'm tired; tired of being your go-to whenever you're in trouble."

Percy didn't released his grip on Justin's wrist and instead stepped closer to the younger teen, "You don't want to be my go-to?"

Justin shook his head, "That's not what I'm saying, I'm just-...why me? You could've called anyone so why do you always call me?"

"You're my go-to, Justin, because you're the person I trust the most. Not Landon, not K- you." Percy reached forward and touched Justin's blond hair, "I call you because you're the most important."

Justin's heartbeat raced as his breathing slowed, making the world seem like it was frozen when Percy leaned in and kissed him.

It was soft, so soft Justin almost didn't realize that his first kiss was gone just like that.

It took him a minute to realize what was happening, and then Justin pulled away, covering his mouth as if trying to stop his mouth from craving more of Percy's.

"Justin..." Percy reached for him, but Justin pulled away and dashed out of the pool house as quickly as he could.

Vote and Comment!
bc side ship mayhaps?👀