|21|

the next day,
New Rochelle, NY
Liegth Mansion
dining room
______________________

"So, let's see how much you two fucked up." Light started, grabbing the folder of paperwork their lawyer's office sent over this morning.

"First degree of assault, one degree of assault with a deadly weapon since you were a MMA fighter in your teens, and a possible charge of attempted murder." Light read the list of charges before looking up at Ash with an exhausted roll of his eyes.

All the charges were against Jake Miller so none of them took it seriously, besides the small possiblity of Ash being locked up again.

"And you," Light looked over at Landon, who was sitting beside Ash at the table, "one charge of public indecency, and a possible listing as a sex offender."

Landon sighed and laid his head on the table.

"Lyubovniki, can I have a minute with Landy?" Light asked, looking at his husband and ex-husband.

Ace nodded and got up from the table, "I think the bedroom's calling us anyway." he suggested to Ash with a smile. Ash raised his eyebrows and followed Ace up the stairs.

"Landy," Light called once the room was empty, "what's going on with you?" he asked in a soft, sympathetic voice.

Landon looked up at his dad and shook his head, "Nothing."

Light gave him a look, "Did you forget I know you? You might tell Ace everything that happens but I've known you since you were born, I can tell when something's wrong."

"Especially when you're charged with public lewdness after being raped."

Landon lifted his head off the table and denied once again with a head shake, "No. There's nothing wrong." except this time he said it with tears in his eyes.

"Landy... whatever it is, you can talk to me about it." Light said in a low voice, reaching across the table and holding Landon's hand for comfort.

"I don't know. I just didn't want to be scared of sex anymore, so I thought if I just did it..." Landon breathed shakily, "then maybe it wouldn't hurt."

"And does it?"

Landon shook his head, "No. No, I'm still...afraid. I don't know how you did it, Dad, I don't know how to be like you."

Light stood up and went around the table to hug Landon, "You can't, and you shouldn't. I was afraid for years after he was gone, it wasn't good."

"Yeah but, how are you able to be okay now?" Landon replied in a soft, teary voice.

"I had to be. Having sex scared the hell out of me, sometimes it still does. But I lean on my husbands, I tell them what's wrong and they help me through it. Otherwise, I'd still be that scared boy back in Albany crying himself to sleep every night." Light admitted, rubbing Landon's back to stop him crying.

"B-but, what if I become too much? What if Ryojin gets tired of me, who will I rely on then?" Landon's heart raced as he thought of the possibility of Ryojin discarding him like Andrew once did.

Light pulled back and placed his hands on Landon's shoulders, "Ryojin loves you more than I've ever seen someone love another person. He waited two years for you, every time he came over for a visit he asked how you were doing. And if you were better, and when you would be home."

"I have never seen anyone love someone that much. Not even your fathers would wait for me for two years, they're impatient brats." Light joked, causing Landon to laugh sadly.

Light gave a small chuckle, "But seriously, he loves you. And with how much he loves you, I don't think he'd ever get tired of you."

Landon nodded and wiped the tears from his cheeks, "Thanks Dad." he said in a small voice, still choked up from crying.

"No problem, kid. I'm always here for you, even if you do prefer Ace to me." Light gave Landon another hug before excusing himself to go upstairs.

later that day,
Bronxville, NY
Ryojin's apartment
__________________________

Landon knocked on the door, completely forgetting he had a key to the apartment. Dad built a relationship with Ash and Ace by having sex...it's perfectly fine if mine just revolves around it for a little bit- right?

Ryojin opened the door and instantly smirked, "What's up, Pudding Cup?" he teased, opening the door wider so Landon could come in.

Landon blushed, "Please not that name. It was one time." he asked bashfully, taking off his shoes beside the door.

Ryojin was wearing a white tanktop with a baseball team on the front and light grey sweatpants.
Landon wore a long black band t-shirt which doubled as a dress of sorts, leaving him pants-less.

Landon looked around the house, following Ryojin to the kitchen, "Where's Hyun-ah?"

"He's at daycare, I have to pick him up soon." Ryojin answered, going back into the kitchen and putting up the newly-bought groceries into the cupboards.

"How soon?" Landon leaned against the counter beside Ryojin, playing with the plastic bag that held a loaf of bread inside.

Ryojin leaned over Landon, softly kissing him on the forehead, "45 minutes, why?"

Landon smirked, "That gives us 30 minutes." he said before wrapping his arms around Ryojin's nape and kissing him roughly.

"Cookie..." Ryojin mumbled in a warned tone as if almost to say Landon was getting close to being fucked.

Which is exactly what the young adult wanted.

Ryojin pushed Landon against the counter and lifted his legs so he was sitting on the white counter top.

Landon wrapped his legs around Ryojin's waist and moaned softly as Ryojin sucked his neck while carrying him to the bedroom.

"Remember your safeword." Ryojin ordered, laying Landon on the bed before climbing down so his head was beside Landon's legs.

"Y-yes sir." Landon gasped out when Ryojin softly bit his thigh, eliciting a moan from the blond.

"Breathe Cookie."

Vote and Comment!