|40| Side Story

Daegu, South Korea
브두엘 결혼식 행렬
Groom's dressing room
_____________________________

Percy knocked on the door to the groom's side of the dressing rooms.
The bride and groom and their families were kept separate in order to allow them the time to be prepared before the official wedding ceremony began.

The person who opened the door wasn't Kim Ryojin, or his sister Mi Kyong, or even any of his only Korean-speaking friends.

It was an older man, who looked strikingly similar to Daehyun, Landon's little 4 year old son.

Justin, being the only Asian of the two, instantly became much more respectful as he let go of his boyfriend's hand and bowed, *"Hello."

*(he said annyeonghaseyo in Korean)

The man smiled and gave a small chuckle as he bowed back, "Hi. You're not Korean, are you?" he asked politely, looking only at Justin.

The blond blushed embarrassed, "No, I'm Japanese." he then bowed again and said hello in his own language.*

*(here he says konichiwa in Japanese)

Percy was completely lost, being able to only understanding hello in Korean and Japanese.
"Ask him if Mr. Kim is ready." he whispered in Justin's ear, making the boy blush from how intimate the gesture was.

"Is Kim Ryo Jin-ssi done respect?" Justin asked, accidentally switching up 'preparing' and 'respect'.

The elder Mr. Kim gave a confused smile, "Ah, I'll bring my son, wait here." he said by way of excusing himself.

Justin smacked his own forehead, "I can't believe I fumbled that so hard."
He looked over and his brunet lover was smiling.

"What?" Justin squinted his grey eyes at the older man.
Percy shrugged, "You're cute, that's all."

The blond smiled softly and looked down at the ground to hide his expression from the brunet.

Percy reached forward and pushed a loose strand of hair back, "Look at you blushing all the way up to your ears. It makes me wanna push you up against that wall, I don't care if everyone to see."

Justin slapped Percy's hand away from his ear, "You're so mean. Teasing me like not being able to touch you isn't punishment enough."

He'd been assigned a punishment the night before, Justin wasn't allowed to initiate a hug, kiss, or any sort of physical contact with Percy for disobeying a rule.

Percy was clever when it came to punishments and rewards.

Kim Ryojin opened the door, "Is he okay?" his small brown eyes flickered around the hallway as if searching for his fiancé.

"Landon? He's fine." Justin answered, clearing his throat as he recovered from the small turn on Percy had mercilessly subjected him to.

"Yeah," Percy added, "he sent us to ask if you guys were ready."
Ryojin clearly wasn't since he seemed to be in the middle of getting his hair done.

This wedding is definitely not gonna be done on time, that irked Justin's slight need for perfection.

Ryojin nodded slowly, "Give us 5 minutes, we'll be out there. Go ahead and make sure his parents are ready, we'll be out soon."