|33|

the next morning,
Bronxville, NY
Ryandon's apartment
kitchen
_____________________________

"You, Kim Ryojin, are a complete sadist." Landon said with a scowl, handing Ryojin a plate of eggs, sausage and cinnamon rolls.

Ryojin chuckled softly with a smirk, "I asked if you were sure that was the one you wanted." he replied, kissing Landon's cheek as thank you for the food.

Landon huffed with a frown, "Yeah but you didn't tell me it was gonna leave red marks! Or that you were gonna give me 25 licks and make me count all of them! Or that you were gonna suspend me afterwards." he listed the numerous tortures he'd suffered the past 10 hours.

"Cookie, I don't have to tell you what I'm going to do. It's a courtesy, you lost that courtesy when you continuously disobeyed me yesterday." Ryojin pointed out calmly but Landon could tell he was very serious.

Landon bowed his head, "I'm sorry. I seriously am," he got down on his knees and looked up at Ryojin since he was sitting on the couch, "I don't know what's gotten into me."

"I think maybe," Landon reached forward and slowly undid Ryojin's pants buckle, "I should be punished again, just for good measure?" he asked, softly palming Ryojin through his jeans.

Ryojin cocked his eyebrow, "Are you sure you want to play this game? Cookie...I won't go easy on you." he warned and threatened, both of which turned Landon on even more.

Landon grabbed Ryojin's hand and placed two fingers into his mouth, sucking them slowly. "I'm not playing."

"Fine then." Ryojin pulled Landon into him, kissing the young adult roughly before shoving him onto the coffee table.

He bent Landon over the table and lifted his shirt, revealing the countless red marks strewn across Landon's tanned back.

Ryojin dipped his head and softly bit the soft spot in between Landon's neck and shoulders, causing the blond to cry out loudly.

Since the handcuffs were all the way in the bedroom which was too far for this moment, Ryojin grabbed leftover streamers and used the thin paper decor to tie Landon's wrists to the table legs, threatening, "If you rip these, I'm giving you 20 licks with a belt."

The threat did exactly what it was meant to, make Landon freeze so he didn't even have a chance to rip the paper tying his hands.

Ryojin pulled down Landon's shorts, landing a firm slap against the plump cheeks, making Landon cry out softly.

"Quiet, I haven't done anything to you yet." Ryojin ordered in a sharp whisper into Landon's ear before gripping his hair and lifting Landon's head as he kissed the blond's neck.

Landon bit his lip to muffle a whimper, but it was still too loud for Ryojin's liking.

"I said to be quiet. Would you like for me to gag you instead?" Ryojin gave Landon a two-fingered slap on his face, firm but not painfully.

The question was rhetorical but Landon nodded feverishly anyways, If I'm gagged, I won't have to worry about being loud.

Ryojin scoffed, "You're such a whore, shamelessly begging to be gagged." he tore the streamers off of Landon's wrists and forced him to stand up before attacking Landon's mouth.

" he tore the streamers off of Landon's wrists and forced him to stand up before attacking Landon's mouth