|20|

Warning: pudding smut
(just read it, you'll see what it means)

Manhattan, NYC, NY
City Hospital
Room 265
__________________________

Ryojin stepped in the room with his hands behind his back, "How are you feeling?" he asked in Korean.

Landon smiled and lifted his head to receive Ryojin's soft and sweet kiss, "The pain medicine is working so nothing hurts. Have you seen my dads, they haven't visited yet?"

"Light is on his way, Ace is visiting your lawyer. I'm not sure where Ash is." the Korean said in a low voice, sitting on the edge of Landon's bed.

Landon frowned, "Why are your hands behind your back?" he asked with a hint of a smile on his lips.

Ryojin smirked, "Want some pudding?" he offered, pulling out two cups of chocolate pudding.

I love pudding, Landon's entire face lit up as he grabbed one of the cups and opened it.

"Shit, I forgot spoons." Ryojin sighed, looking around the room for any sort of utensils.

"It's fine, we can eat it like this." Landon dipped his pointed finger into the cup and scooped out a pile of the sticky chocolatey goodness before popping his finger into his mouth.

Ryojin watched him intently, feeling himself get hard as he watched Landon slowly suck the pudding off his finger.

When Landon put another finger full of pudding in his mouth, Ryojin leaned forward and kissed him deeply; using his tongue to steal some of the dessert from the blond's mouth.

"I would like nothing more than to fuck you as rough as possible." Ryojin said huskily in Korean, using the English word for 'fuck' instead of using Korean slang so Landon could understand.

Landon blushed before getting a bright idea, he scooped a small amount of pudding onto his finger and smeared it on Ryojin's mouth before kissing him again.

He intimately licked the sweet treat off of Ryojin's lips while teasing the older man by placing a hand on his chest, using one hand to unbutton Ryojin's shirt.

Ryojin grabbed the open pudding cup from Landon's hand and sat it down on the table beside them as he laid Landon back onto the bed, still kissing him roughly.

"Cookie, we shouldn't do this here." Ryojin said in between softer kisses as Landon continued unbuttoning his shirt.

"I want to. Please? Hyung?" Landon looked at Ryojin with pleading innocent eyes, that were begging for anything but innocence.

Ryojin groaned but didn't object, instead he stood up and pulled down his pants as Landon lifted his hospital gown.

"We don't have lube, I don't want you to tear." Ryojin seemed to be the only one thinking straight, even though he was fighting the urge to just fuck Landon without prep or anything.

Landon shook his head, "I'll be fine, just get over here already." he said in an almost rushed voice, wrapping his arms around Ryojin's nape and his legs around his waist.

Ryojin clicked his tongue, "Damn cookie, you're like a dog in heat." he muttered, kissing Landon's neck as the blond discreetly grabbed a handful of pudding.

"Then fuck me like I'm one." Landon reached down, coating Ryojin's cock in the smooth substance; rubbing his thumb over the slit to drive Ryojin wild.

Which it did. "The hell is this? You want me to fuck you with pudding?" Ryojin scoffed a laugh, just a tiny bit concerned about his young lover's mental state.

Landon replied with a moan when Ryojin ran his teeth against the soft skin of his neck as he pushed into Landon.

The chocolate coated Landon's internal walls so there was barely any friction, but the size of Ryojin still made it a bit uncomfortable.

"Mm~ softer...p-please-" Landon moaned in a light whisper, shutting his eyes tightly.

Ryojin wrapped his hand around Landon's throat, "Please what?" he asked, continuing his fast paced fuck.

Landon let out a sharp breath, "H-hyung... please, softe- ahh~"

Ryojin complied since Landon asked nicely, lifting Landon's legs higher so the position wasn't that much of a strain on the young man's thighs.

The blond was satisfied with the change and continued moaning, as softly as possible but Landon's strong suit wasn't being quiet.

So halfway through the intercourse, Ryojin flipped Landon onto his stomach and made him muffle himself with the pillows.

Landon could now scream as loud as he wanted and it would only come out in a muffled shout, barely able to be heard from outside the room.

"I- ahh~ c-can't..." Landon mumbled through moans and the muffling from the pillows.

Ryojin slowed his pace and lifted Landon's head from the pillow so he could actually hear what the blond was trying to say.

Landon breathed heavily, "I can't take anymore. Pudding i-isn't mmh~ good lube." he said in a low whine, almost a whimper.

"Okay, take a deep breath." Ryojin ordered in a low and soft voice, calmly directing Landon.

The 20-year-old listened and took a deep breath, wincing when Ryojin pulled out on that same inhale.

Landon laid his head back down on the pillows exhaustedly, "Th-thank you for this."

Ryojin didn't response, he simply leaned forward and softly kissed Landon's shoulder, "I love you."

"I love you too." Ryojin answered, "But we are never using pudding again, understand?"

Landon chuckled before groaning when his butt hurt from the vibrating movements, "Yes sir."

Ryojin climbed off the bed and used tissues to clean himself and Landon up as much as possible.

"I forgot to ask, how was work?" Landon asked, flipping over onto his back with a soft wince, still naked.

"It was good. Third and Ninth finished their presentations, so Fourth is tomorrow and then we're done with that." Ryojin replied.

Unbeknownst to the two of them, when Landon had flipped over he had disconnected his EKG.

Now the silent machine was sending emergency signals to the nearby nurse's station.

Within a few seconds, 3 nurses came busting into the room; but instead of finding a flat-lining patient, they found a butt naked one with chocolate pudding on his ass.

Vote and Comment!
bc I live for putting Landon through embarrassing moments!