|24|

Bronxville, NY
Ryojin's apartment
Daehyun's room
_________________________

"Shh, Tokki. Don't cry, you're okay, don't cry." Ryojin whispered softly, rocking Daehyun in his arms.

Landon came into the nursery, shaking the baby bottle of warmed milk before handing it to Ryojin.

10 minutes ago he was fucking me against the shower wall, and now he's casually rocking Hyun-ah, Landon sighed as he shook his head in disbelief and leaned against the door frame.

Once Ryojin finished feeding and burping Daehyun, he laid the baby back down in his crib and turned to Landon.

"Right, I have to give you your second present." Ryojin remembered, kissing Landon's cheek as he passed him, going into the living room.

Landon gave a small glance to make sure Daehyun was peacefully sleeping before following after his boyfriend.

Ryojin opened a bag on the couch and looked over his shoulder at Landon, "Close your eyes."

Landon obeyed, shutting his eyes tightly with a small, excited smile.
He fought the urge to open his eyes since the wait was killing him.

But Ryojin soon came over to him, slowly running his fingers across Landon's neck; flicking his Adam's apple softly.

Landon giggled, "That tickles," he whispered, still closing his eyes, but his lashes were fluttering from the natural instinct to want to see what was happening.

Ryojin lifted Landon's hand and brought it to his mouth, softly kissing his wrist before snapping something cold onto it.

"Open." Ryojin said in a low voice.
Landon opened his eyes to see a black metal bracelet around his wrist, decorated with white symbols around it.

Ryojin held Landon's right hand in his left, which had an exact same bracelet on it. "My mother makes these, she's finally gotten around to accepting my sexuality." he admitted in a whisper.

Landon gasped, "Oh my god, really!" he jumped onto his toes and hugged Ryojin tightly, earning a small chuckle from the older man.

"You're happier than I am, Cookie." Ryojin scoffed before kissing Landon's ear softly, rubbing Landon's lower back and putting pressure on his sore bottom from the rigorous sexual activities.

"Mmn~ sir..." Landon softly groaned, burying his face into Ryojin's shoulder.

Ryojin lifted his head and kissed Landon's jaw, "Move in with me." he said in a low voice, but Landon heard him.

"Right now?" Landon asked, leaning back to look at Ryojin.
The older man nodded once, "Mmh, right now."

Landon dropped his arms from Ryojin's shoulders but the brunet kept his around Landon's waist, holding him in place.

"Y-you want me to move in with you?" Landon grabbed Ryojin's head and lifted it off his shoulder so he could look into the man's small brown eyes.

Ryojin smiled and kissed Landon's forehead, "Yes. But if you don't want to, we can wait."

Landon quickly shook his head, "No, no. I want to, I do."
Ryojin cocked an eyebrow, "You sure?"

"Yeah, it'll make it easier for me to watch Hyun-ah anyways." the blond replied before leaning forward and capturing Ryojin's mouth with his own; nervous thoughts ran through Landon's head.

a week later,
New Rochelle, NY
Liegth Mansion
Landon's room
_________________________

"Do you think all this stuff will fit in your apartment?" Landon asked, adding another shirt to his pile of shirts he hadn't worn since he was in high school.

The shirts still fit, seeing as Landon hadn't grown since he was a sophomore, but he no longer wore that style and didn't want to clutter Ryojin's closet with old shirts.

"Probably not." Ryojin sighed, in the closet stacking Landon's shoes into a box, "Cookie, why do you have so many shoes? I've counted 26 and that's only in boots."

Landon blushed and buried his head in his hands, "It's a habit okay? Just throw away whatever you don't want to see me in." he finished packing the shirts and joined Ryojin in the closet.

Ryojin squinted his eyes at Landon, who sat down beside him and started looking through the boxes of already packed shoes.
"You want me to throw away whatever I don't want to see you wear? Since when do I dictate your clothing?"

Landon smirked and rolled his eyes as he wrapped his arms loosely around Ryojin's nape, "Don't you dictate everything in my life?" he leaned forward and pecked Ryojin's lips.

Still softly pressing his mouth against Ryojin's, Landon whispered, "I live to please you, sir."

Ryojin wrapped his arms around Landon's waist and flipped him underneath him, Landon was now laying on his closet floor with Ryojin wedged in between his legs.

"Cookie, you do remember what teasing gets you right?" Ryojin asked, leaning down and softly kissing Landon's neck.

Landon bit his lip, "Nnh~ n-no, remind me?" he lied, remembering perfectly well how much he was spanked with the riding crop *last time.

Ryojin laid his forehead against Landon's, reached down to snake his hand under Landon's salmon pink crop top.

"Consent?" Ryojin whispered into Landon's ear as the blond let out a breathy moan.
Landon nodded furiously, "Y-yes, sir. Yes."

Ryojin smirked, leaning down and kissing Landon as roughly as possible before softly biting his tongue, "On the bed, now."

The second Ryojin gave the order and moved off of Landon, the young adult hopped up from the floor and quickly undressed himself before climbing onto his bed; getting into the proper submissive position.

Eager, like a horny rabbit, Ryojin rolled his eyes with a smile, walking over to the bedroom door and locking it before taking off his shirt.

"Cuffs, gag or blindfold, choose?" Ryojin said, grabbing the packed up BDSM tools he'd left over at Landon's house earlier that week.

Landon groaned softly as Ryojin kissed his shoulder, before softly biting it.
"Ahh~ a-all three."

Ryojin cocked an eyebrow, cupping Landon's chin with his left hand and lifting the young man's head so he was looking at Ryojin, "Is that how you beg for something Cookie?"

"P-please, sir?" Landon corrected himself, getting his wish fulfilled.

Vote and Comment!
bc sorry no smut but you had the past 4 chapters of it, you're okay

*see chapter 52 of LE: Legacies