Chapter 6: Out of Site

(Ok, new heads up, if you want to play the music as you read, keep the song playing until you see ***)

Up in the sky, Class 1A was floating in a basket being propelled by the combined efforts of Ochaco Uraraka and Fumikage Tokoyami. While high up in the sky, they were searching for one person, Katsugi Bakugo, who had been taken away by a little girl after mistaking the pint sized pomerian boy for an action figure. 

As they kept floating, Uraraka began to feel feint, but kept going. "Any sign of where that van went?" she asked. Shoji was on look out, "It appears to be turning left into that small neighboorhood, right past that constriction site." Dark Shadow spoke up, "Roger" and  turned the flying basket in that direction.

Just then, the clouds started getting darker. "Uh guys?" murmered Mineta, "I'm getting a bad feeling about this." They could hear some rumbling in the distance, "Uh, that wasn't me was it?" asked Kaminari, hoping that what was coming wasn't what he feared. But before anybody could respond, they felt a few drops of water landing on them. "Oh no." called Midoriya, "Rain!" Dark Shadow struggled to keep the basket steady as the rain started to buffer down on him and the wind tried to throw him off course. "I don't think he can keep this up much longer!" warned Tokoyami. 

CRACK! 

Some lightning struck right past the floating basket. It lost control and started plummeting down. "I never saw Paris!" cried Aoyama, who couldn't think of more clever words to go out on. Uraraka tried to make the basket float again, but had grown too weak to start her quirk back up this soon, and was desperately clutching her stomach while trying to keep her mouth shut. Before they could hit the ground, Momo had an idea, she quickly created a parachute, allowing the basket to float down to safety. "Way to go Creati!" cheered Jiro.

***

They touched ground safe and sound. "Is everybody ok?" asked Midoriya. Uraraka and Mineta leaned out the side of the basket and started vomiting their guts out. "Not quite everybody." the little purple headed perv answered. 

As everybody exited their basket, they looked around for a second, they could see tall steel beams, cranes, and excavators in the close distance, partially obscured by the rain. "This must be that construction site, we should be close!" called Kirishima. Iida alerted everyone, "Yes, but we don't know which house Bakugo is inside of!" Tokonami answered, "Dark Shadow saw the van park turn right upon entrance. It parked at a blue house with a black roof to the left."

The team agreed and tried to cut their way through the construction zone. "I wonder what could be going here?" asked Ashido, "Especially since it is right outside of a neighborhood." She looked and saw a sign that said, "UltraBucks: New Coffee Shop Location Coming Soon", featuring a logo with All Might's face on it. "Wait a minute" said Tsuyu, "Isn't there another one of these literally two blocks from here?" Ashido spoke up, "Yeah, but their Frappuccinos rock!"

As the team kept walking, they suddenly slowed down. "What the? What the heck is this stuff?" squealed Hagakure. They were stuck in something grey and sticky. "Ugh, we must be trapped in some wet cement!" called Sugarman. They tried to move out, but it was no use. And to make matters worse, the rain made the cement act like quicksand, causing everybody who was trapped in to sink.