1.Reconnection

– Hillwood Medical Center–

The hallway was full of all kinds of people, some were very nervous, others trying to not kill the nervous ones, including a young girl sitting in the middle and waiting for the voice that could save her to this hell.

- Helga G. Pataki is here?

- Yes! I'm, Finally! - The girl left the uncomfortable chair and walked fast. Took a big breath and knocked the door in front her, a door that made her feel anxious and happier at the same time.

- Come in please. - Her sweet voice crossed the door.

- Hi doctor! - Helga said with her fake angry voice.

- Helga! It's nice to see you again! I haven't seen you since...

- Since you left Hillwood and you abandoned me after you promised me that you never will, yes I remember pretty well.

- I really sorry Helga but as I'd explained to you before, it was my boss who decided to change me to another city, but if I remember I referred you to my partener.

- Oh yeah! That stupid guy! It didn't work.

- Well, I'm really sorry... But now... tell me, what has changed in all these years...

- Ok you'll hear a pathetic story. Do you remember football... I mean, do you remember Arnold?

- Of course, all our previous meetings were about him and your family.

- Ok... I talked to him about my feelings.

The psychologist almost drowned with her tea.

- You what? Really? When?

- Well, it was a time ago, when we were almost finishing the fourth grade.

- I can't believe it... you were very determined to keep your secret.

- Doi! That was my plan... but he found his way to make me sing.

- And how did you feel about it?

.

.

.

— Hillwood Park —

- Confused... totally confused Gerald... I couldn't believe it. - Arnold said while he was still walking with his best friend around the park.

- I can imagine it. How she could tell you that in that just moment. - His voice sounds exaggerated.

- Wait a minute... Gerald... Did you know about that... right? - His best friend really meets him.

- To be honest... yeah my friend, sorry.

- But... How?... Phoebe, right?

- Yes, we tell each other everything my friend, a difference from you with me lately.

- Yeah, sorry but... after that day my mind turned to a disaster, I couldn't understand anything. My grandpa told me time before that she had feelings for me, but I couldn't believe it, until that day.

- And, what happened next?

- Nothing, absolutely nothing. We are still as frenemies as always, but I can't stop thinking about her, I started to see her in her true being.

- Her true being? - The kid stopped to buy a popsicle to a man in front of them.

- Yes! All this time Helga wasn't the angry and violent girl that she always had pretended to be. I saw how she helps others without saying anything, how she seems to me when "I couldn't notice her", she's so... sweet.