2.Boy trouble

- Helga! Hi! - The boy with football head ran to her.

- Hey Arnoldo! What's up?

- I was wondering... if you wanna watch a movie with me... tonight. Do you?- The boy was very nervous.

- Only us? - She opened her eyes with surprise.

- Yeah... you know... as a date...

- Really? Are you serious?

- Yes! I'm. - The blond boy saw how his friend started to laugh a lot.

- Oh stupid football head, are you sick? I'll never go on a date with you.

- What? But I thought that we...

- Ok... I'll explain it to you, maybe we kissed each other in the jungle... but that didn't mean anything.

- But you said...

- I know what I said... and was a Joke, a joke that only a football head can believe.

- Helga! Be honest... Both of us know what we are feeling... Helga... come back... I know what I feel now...

Hey Arnold! Hey Arnold! Hey Arnold!

The blond preadolescent opened his eyes and took a breath.

- Boy! What's gonna be the day that I'll wake up without a nightmare?

The guy with green eyes stanted up from his bed and went to dressing, moments before their parents knocked the door, ready to enjoy another morning with him.

- Hi champ! Are you ready?- Miles said.

- Yeah dad. Morning!

- Did you sleep well?

- Yes mom, everything it's ok!

- I don't know son, your voice sounds like something it's wrong.

- You know that you can tell us anything, right?

- Don't worry guys... I'm just hungry.

- If that is the problem... We've the solution, I cooked pancakes with your dad's oats flour.

- With some non-sugar chocolate chips and strawberries.- He smiled at his son and he smiled too in response.

- Thank you guys! Just I needed it! C'mon and we have breakfast! - He crossed the door and ran to the kitchen.

- Did you believe him?

- Of course not Miles, but if he doesn't want to tell us we'll have to... wait.

- This sucks! I mean, I thought that later of the camping he'll trust us.

- Honey, we just met him, you've to be patient. It's painful to me too, but is the price of our disappearance.

- A disappearance that we weren't looking for.

- But, it is still disappearing.

.

.

.

– Sunset Arms - Dinner room—

Arnold had entered the dinner room, the guests had just finished their breakfast and all said good-bye to their favorite child.

- Have a nice day at school Arnold!
- Thank you Mr Hyunh, but I'm still on vacation. There are 3 days left.

- Oh right! See you at dinner.