4. Those ones that we don't see - Part II

— Home House: Happy Moments –

All the kids in the room were in a line, without any movement. Their little leader walked in front of them.

- Guys... the last days were difficult, those guys are rude, we need to be more clever... so... we'll do the number 3-A

All the little ones were very surprised.

- But Craig...

- Ahm. - He cleared his throat.

- I mean, our supreme boss, maneuver 3-A it's so much! And it is only for emergencies.

- And this is a real emergency... if we let them take control, we'll lose all the things that we'd done before.

- Helga, look. They're organizing themselves... This could be dangerous to us. - The fat boy looked from through the door at the conversation in the game room.

- Criminy pink boy! You've to be strong, remember who you're.

- An indefense student?

- No idiot! You're older and it's supposed than more clever. Well... forget the last part. You have more experience than them, remember how you ruled the school since 1st grade, do you remember?

- Yeah... I was the king...

- Now we need that king... so, what will you do?

- Being a strong king! - He pretended muscles with his arms.

- Yeah! So go for them king!

Harold screamed a war scream and after going into the room, Helga heard a very cowardly scream.

- Yeah, the king of cowards.

She smacked her forehead and snorted in annoyance as she walked into the room, seeing how the boys had tied up their partner.

- Helga, save me! They're majority!

- Sure Harold, that's the problem. - She said with sarcasm. - Ok children, it was very funny but enough. It's time to do their homework and you have to do it.

- Sorry old lady, but we won't do anything.

- You... what? - Her blue eyes posed in his little brown eyes. - Sorry... But I heard a mistake. I said that you HAVE to do your homework... NOW!

- And I said that they won't do it. - The little 5 aged kid said.

- Oh yeah? Do you want to bet?

- Sure old lady... try me.

- Will be my pleasure. - She took a big breath and then her angry face changed to a very serious one at the other kids. - Children... do your homework... NOW!
- Yes Miss Pataki.

- What? - The little Craig said with his open mouth. - What're you doing?

- Sorry Craig... but she is so.... fearsome. She entered my mind. - His little and scared friend said and then took her notebook.

- I told you little Craig... I'm the queen Helga G. Pataki and please... don't forget that...

- Yeah... we'll see who laughs at the end, Pataki.

.

.

.

— PS 118- Cafeteria –

Gerald was very tired, his hands looked like an old man's hand, he washed all the dishes and he left the floors spotless.

- Where is Rhonda? She went to the restroom for about 25 minutes. OMG she did it again!