27. Oh yeah darling, here comes the baby!

– Lloyd's Tower–

The enormous door was opened slowly by the servant. The Shortmans were totally impressed about the size of the "Little loft" of the Llyod's.

- Rhonda... I've to say that is a little... too much. - Her friend was uncomfortable about the luxury of the place.

- Oh Arnold, darling, don't worry, I mean, I know that is totally different from your old house, but we're friends and Rhonda Llyod will always help old friends, do you remember... when... I was in moments of... necessity?

- Yes I remember. - Arnold looked at her a little annoyed, despite the girl's good intentions, her comments were always laced with a slight insult.

- Thank you Miss Llyod, you and your parents are so gentle to let us stay here, our family and some of our guests.

- Don't worry Mrs Shortman, I know how the poor love to stay together in situations like this. Well, I've viola classes, see you later. - The glamorous preteen left the building, leaving behind an uncomfortable group of people.

- Well champ... she a little... special?

- Don't worry dad, I know what you mean. Are you sure to stay here?

- I think that is the best Arnold, we couldn't find another better place for us. We're a big group.

- That's true Stella, maybe it would be better if Mr Hyunhk, Ernie and I moved to another place...

- Oh no Suzie. - Miles stopped her speech. - You're family, we'll be ok, besides, we're planning how to recover Sunset Arms, don't worry.

.

.

.

– Lloyd's limousine –

- Dad, I've to say thanks for helping Arnold, his family is a very special case with class in this city. - She opened her mirror and checked her makeup.

- Don't worry princess, I won't ever forget how gentle his grandfather was in the past.... Rhonda... now that we have some time alone, I'll love to talk with you.

- Is it really necessary, dad? I've a meeting with my team and the president of the class to talk about the next scholar trip. Mr Simmons wants to visit a horrible museum, but I want to travel to the fancy health resort "Experience", do you remember it, dad?

- Yes darling, I remember it, but, princess, I really need to talk with you... now.

At that moment, the driver stopped halfway, drawing the attention of his boss and his daughter.

- Thomas, what is the problem? Why did you stop here?

- Oh no, it's just Mrs Llyod. She asked me to pick her up here.

- Wait a minute... My... My wife is here?- The man was totally nervous.

- Rhonda darling! Buckley, I'm here. Well...Rhonda already knows...right?

- I? Know what, mother? - He asked without taking his eyes off the cell phone.

- Sure my love, you asked me for a favor... and I, your husband... I did it and...

- Perfect! So Rhonda, what do you think? It is amazing right?

- Mother, I don't know what you are talking about...

- What do you mean?

- Miss Rhonda, we are almost in Nadine's house. - The driver said, while Mrs Llyod almost killed her husband with a look.