The Invitation [35]

Riley's P. O. V.

I was in my bedroom unpacked because our parents thinks it was the best if we stay with our grandmother send they are usually busy with work, but our brothers and sister where stay at their grandparents anyway I was decorating my bedroom.

"And done!" I said smiling as l was proud of myself finally done with my room.

I was on my phone when I heard a knock on my door." Come in!"

I shut my phone off to see my sister Madison." Hey sis what's up?" I asked her.

"I was wondering if you would like to come up with me to the attic send the DVD player is up there." Madison asked.

"Sure I have nothing else to do so why not." I replied and got out of my bed as we headed to the attic.

We climb the ladder to the attic as we started to search for the DVD player.

"Man, grandma has a lot of old stuff here." I muttered to myself as we kept searching.

"Found it!" Madison called out I went to her as she found the DVD she grabbed it and told me to get the movies to watch I went downstairs to my bedroom and grabbed a ninjago movie (Tournament of Elements)

Once I got to the living room Madison already had it plug in.

She looks at me and asked." What show did you get?"

I give it to her but she didn't complain she press play then suddenly we got sucked into the DVD player.

I groaned and look around and see that we where in a abandon apartment.

"Sis , wake up!" I said trying to wake her up.

"No, five more minutes mom." Madison grumbled and turned to her side I sigh as I raise my hand up and suddenly a Crystal shoot out of my hand and it became water.

Then Madison woke up covered in water I try to hold my laughter but didn't anyway.

"What the hell Riley!" She exclaimed and punched me.

"Uh, where are we?" Madison asked me as she was looking around.

"Um... in a old apartment." I said sarcastically she glares at me.

We went to find away to escape I look realized that this wasn't our street." Uh, this isn't David street!" I shouted as I remembered taking this road ever send I always go to the store, I frantically looked around as I found a fit escape that has a ladder down. I helped my sister up and was about to climb down as we climb down.

We realized that we were in Japan!?

"What the hell!?" Me and my sister exclaimed in shock as we walk around I saw lego person.

"Wait second is this Ninjago!?" I thought seems like my sister noticed it as well we went to a store and look at the window as we saw that we were legos!

I was wearing a hoodie purple shirt, with blue jeans, and black glove on my right hand, and black shoes, with a black mask.

Madison was where a jacket red, blue shorts, with lots of tattoos, and wearing a black hat, and white shoes.

"This is so weird." Madison said I nodded as we headed to the city and it was so beautiful.

"Hey, sis I'm hungry." Madison said, I went to my pocket if we had money which we did.

"Okay, let's go find something to eat." I said as we continued walking then stopped as we saw Master Chen's Noodles House.

Madison and I went into the restaurant." Table for two please." I said to the cashier.