It was a trick [43]

The ninjas and the girls currently in the Samurai X cave as they got a called from Nya.

"We got here as fast as we could." Kai said.

"Twenty Noodle Trucks have been spotted heading towards Ninjago City just 50 clicks away. " Nya explained.

"Let me guess, they ain't hauling noodles?" Cole asked.

"Bingo! You got it right Cole." Riley said.

"Twenty trucks could hold 200 Anacondrai. If they get to the city before we do, the city will be theirs." Zane said.

"And they'll have achieved the pivotal first foothold in the war." Garmadon warned them.

"We have to stop them." Lloyd said.

"Yeah, but..." Madison began to say as everyone looks at her.

"What is it Madison?" Garmadon asks her.

"What if they just trying to split us apart? Maybe that's their plan to just split us apart." Madison said.

"I have to agreed with my sister, Chen would be stupid enough to just wast his army by just holding 200 Anacondrai soldiers in one vehicle." Riley said.

"They could be right but we don know if they're Anacondrai wars in that truck." Lloyd said then he looks at Nya." Nya have you told the others?"

"I've already warned the others to head them off at the pass. They should be able to hold the line until you offer support. I had them equip themselves so we could communicate." Nya explained.

Then the screen then switched on to show Shadow on the screen.

"We're in position. If they show up, well be sure to get it up in a fight." Shadow said.

"They're coming to your location soon," Nya said.

"I see them." Shadow said." Let's show them what we're made of."

As they where about to fight them the trucks split into different places.

"The trucks. They're going every which way." Shadow said.

"What do you mean? Aren't they going to Ninjago city?" Jay asked confusion.

"I don't know where they're going but they ain't going together." Shadow answered.

"There are over 12 densely populated villages within a ten-click radius." Misako explained.

"They aren't planing to launch one attack, they're not planning multiple." Kai exclaimed.

"What do we do? You told us to stay together." Shadow said.

"Chen's know he can't take you all on at once, he's trying to spilt you up." Garmadon said.

"That's we been trying to say!" The girls exclaimed.

"But even if just one of those trucks make it to a village, the people won't be able to defend themselves." Misako said.

"We have to prove the people. Tell the Element Fighters we have to spilt up, we'll intercept a truck and stop it from reaching those villages." Lloyd said.

"Whatever happened to" We fight as one"? Jay questioned.

"This isn't a vote, Jay. This is stopping the end of our trip role as we know it." Garmadon said.

Ninjas and the girl nodded as used their element dragon to find the trucks.

As the girls realized what Chen was up to," Damn it! Guys it was a trick!" Riley said but they only heard radio sounds.