Protect Pythor! [43]

Riley's P. O. V.

We were running but then traps appeared Garmadon then used his tail so we can jump over the spikes.

"Oh, some heroes you are. And to think there's only two of them."'Pythor said. Sensei Wu then used his staff to pressed the button allowing Garmadon to pass through then he threw Pythor to Lloyd as Pythor screamed.

"Sensei Wu said, the greatest victories- -" Lloyd began to say.

"Has no battle, blah, blah, blah. Well, if they're imposters you're cowards." Pythor said.

As we ran over the spitting of fire.

"And what are you? There's a reason we never trust a snake." Wu said as he threw his hat which stopped the next obstacle.

"First the Anacondrai betray the truce in the Serpentine War,"Sensei Wu said as he grabbed his hat after passing through the trap.

"And let's not forget that you tricked Lloyd." I said.

"Are we still talking about the Serpentine War? The Anacondrai had every intention of honoring the truce." Pythor said."It was Chen who told us your kind was going to betray us we had no other choi but to attack."

We stopped across that had two walls that was smashed against each other Sensei Wu then jump forward and used his staff in the middle so we ran through it.

"Chen said you were going to betray us!" Garmadon said.

"Sounds like Chen was playing both sides." Lloyd said.

As we reached to the yard but then Chen's army appeared." Again I say... Cowards." Pythor shrieked down in Lloyd hand.

"Protect Pythor." Sensei Wu said

"Ninja go!" Lloyd shouted as he used his Spinjitzu to knock out the soldiers but when he was done he look at his hand but didn't see Pythor.

"I lost him!" Lloyd shouted.

"What do you mean you lost him? Find him!" Garmadon shouted.

"Don't worry we will find him!" I shouted as me and my sister found Pythor but we were stopped by Chen's soldiers, I used my power to created ice an block.

"I really hate being small!" As I heard Pythor screamed.

Then one of the Soldiers grabbed Pythor but Sensei Wu stopped him by using his staff." Wu my savior!"

Then suddenly the wall was smashed I look to see Kai and the others." Do you have him?" Kai shouted.

Sensei Wu looks at his staff but didn't see Pythor one of the soldiers grabbed Pythor and disappeared.

"We can't let them escape!" Cole shouted.

"Uh, we can't have them escape either. Look!" I shouted pointing at the prisoners.

"No smashing walls!" Wu shouted.

"Leave that to me, ice!" Zane said as he made a ice bridge so we all ran up it.

"I'd hate to let anyone down, but... fire!" Kai said and shot a fire ball as he blew up the bridge.