I'd be snake food! [41]

Soon the girls woke up but find themselves handcuffed.

"Sis are you okay?" Madison asked her sister.

"Yeah I'm fine what about you?" Riley said.

Madison smirk," Never been better." She said making her sister smiled.

Then the door opened to see Clouse ,Chen and Skylor with two guards.

"What do you want?" Madison demanded, Chen told his guards to grab them as the guards told what they told they grabbed both of them as they where dragged through the tunnels as the girls where being dragged into a room filled with creepy skulls they saw Nya and Garmadon.

"My pet loves the smell of fear." Clouse said.

"Where's is my son? What have you done with- -" Garmadon demanded but Chen cut off him.

"I have your son, but his powers will become mine at the ceremony tonight. I'm sorry you didn't get an invite. I'm still a little hurt of my pupil deciding to betray me so long ago." Chen shouted.

"But how did you defeat?" Nya said.

"Oh, I had a little help." Chen said then Kai entered the room  but then Nya gasped as she saw her brother entered the room.

"You putted the ninja against themselves, just as you did the Elemental Masters!" Garmadon shouted.

"Why, Kai? How could you do this?!" Nya shouted.

"Chen holds all the power. Lloyd alone never stood a chance. I had to think about what best for us he'll let you go if..." Kai said but his sister cut off him.

"I'd rather be snake food!" Nya shouted.

"Don't forget that we're their as well!" Madison shouted.

Garmadon then reached out and was able to reach Skylor and grabbed her." Untie us!" Garmadon demanded.

But Chen and Clouse laughed.

"Or what? You've changed, remember? Your sensei Garmadon you're a good guy threat don't frighten me." Chen said.

Garmadon however let go Skylor and shoved her back.

"My pet may be napping, but she's always hungry when she wakes up." Clouse said.

"You had a good run. Garmadon. But all good things must come to an end." Chen said then left along dragging the girls with him.