Kryptarain prison [43]

Riley's P. O. V.

"I hope you don't mind leaving your weapons behind it's just here we like to Incourage a positive environment." The warden smiles as the rest of us where behind him.

As we all walked into the cells of Kryptarian prison.

"I'll rattle bones, Warden!" A skeleton shouted.

"Very creative, FrakJaw. Love the puns." The Warden said.

"Pajama-Men!" Captain Soto shouted as he saw the ninjas.

"East, Soto I'm the captain of this ship. Ha, ha. Ninja ain't popular around these parts, considering you put most of them behind bars, hm-hm. But who you're looking for, he hates Ninjas the most. Last cell on the left." The Warden told us.

"Hm. Why yes, Pythor, this may very well be the greatest cup of tea you've stepped. Oh, you flatter me, Rodrigo, but do go on." Pythor said.

"We need your help." Lloyd said, as he looked through the window Pythor yelps and closed the window blinds.

"Help you? The Ninja? You fed me to the Devourer, defeated every army I've aligned with, every forced me to swallow your shrinking pill! Haven't you done enough damage to my diminishing ego?" Pythor shouted.

"Well you did trick Lloyd to be his friend if I remember correctly." Madison said.

Pythor then yelped again as he saw us,"And who are you two!? I don't remember seeing you two before!?" Pythor said.

"We can talk about that later Pythor we need your help." I said.

Cole then turned the dollhouse around so we could see Pythor.

"Well-played." He sighed." I suppose this is about that culturally insensitive noodle baron and his ilk that are now Anacondrai. Imposters, if you ask me."

"You are the last remaining Anacondrai. You must know how to stop them." Jay said.

"I'm not going to say another word until you can figure out how to make me buy and don't ask me to trust a Ninja." Pythor said as he turned around.

"Would you trust a snake?" Garmadon asked.

"Garma-Condrai?" Pythor said in surprise." Oh, now my insterest is piqued. Let's make a deal shall we?"

"The you get the spell book and I'll tell your their weaknesses and then- - l Pythor began to say but was cut off over the speaker." There's a been a breach in Sector 2! They appear to be Anacondrai- - Uh-oh, and they're coming my way. They see me talking on the intercom. Oh, but here they come. Why am. I still talking on this thing!?"

"You led them to me? What have you done!? There's no escaping Anacondrai!" Pythor screamed as he trie for open a plastic wardrobe." Curse this fraudulent furniture!" Pythor shouted.

"Tell me! How do we stop them! What is their weakness?" Garmadon shouted.

"Don't you get it? There is no weakness. They're Anacondrai!" Pythor screamed.

"Guys we've got company!" Kai shouted as he saw two Anacondrai snakes.

"I'll handle this. Argh." Cole said.

"We're trying to keep inmates in, not let them out!" Jay shouted.

As the other ninjas where fighting the two Anacondrai snake Garmadon grabbed Pythor and talked the lamp shade off then a drop of sweat from Pythor head land on Garmadon's hand as it transformed back to purple scales.

"Your hand. That may be why they've come for Pythor. What if he holds the key to making their transformation permanent?"

"That's why Chen hasn't attacked." Wu said.

"Then we have to get him out of here. If he's the key to preventing a war. We can't let him fall into the wrong hands. Literally." Lloyd warned.

"Oh, I get it, it's literal because of my size. Ha, ha. Very funny. But I'm a little sensitive to all the size references." Pythor said.

"A little sensitive?" Garmadon said with a smirk.

"Okay, I stepped right into that one."

"Zane keep them busy!" Wu shouted.

"Ah. What do you think we've been do—"Kai shouted but was cut off a tackle down.

"Get out of here already, it's not like we can hold them off all day!" Jay shouted.

"Kyptarium's lockdown. If we don't find a way out,we may never escape." Garmadon said.