Spellbound [40]

3' Person P. O. V.

The Ninjas and the two sister and the rest of the elements masters where on a blimp, Riley who was trying to not to freak out because she was scared of heights.

"What are you looking at, Zippy?" Jay said.

"The next one out of the tournament," Tuner said.

"Uh, heh."

"Why so scared to show us your back, Shadow?  Worried we're gonna find a tattoo and know you're working. For Chen?" Kai said.

"I hope this next fight is between you and me because I'm gonna put you on your back."Shadow said.

Master of Invisibility whistled to Skylor, and Riley.

"Do you mind?"Skylor said.

"Could you not?" Riley added sounded annoyed at him.

"Tensions are high," Garmadon said.

"Yeah, not as high as we are now. Can hardly see the island from up here." Lloyd said.

Madison looks at her sister," You oh okay sis?"

Riley nodded and put a thumbs up.

"I've had enough of this. I can't stand heights. Where's Chen?" Neuro said as he walked to the front of the ship and opened the door but their wasn't a pilot.

Then there was a video on a screen that switched on though,"How do I know if this thing's on? Oh,  oh, oh, I see the light. Oh, oh, I'm oh? Right now? Ahem, ahem. Hello final eight fighters.  I see you all eager for the tournament to commence so one of you can win my Staff of Elements. Instead of fighting for a Jade Blade, today you will be fighting for something different."Chen said then a picture show on a screen as they see a girl running.

"Nya!" Kai said.

"You know her?" Skylor asked Kai.

"She's my sister." Kai said.

"We have an uninvited guest on the island," Chen said.

"And she must be holding the proof that will stop Chen." Kai muttered.

"Find her and you will automatically move on- -"

"The spell he plans to use when he takes our powers." Kai said.

"- - to the final round." Chen finished

"He wants us all to hunt her down? She won't stand a chance." Jay said.

"The  we have to tell her before anyone else does," Lloyd said as all the ninjas flip their mask up.

"In 10 seconds the bottom will drop,"Chen said as everyone gasped except Riley and Madison.

"I knew he was planning to do that!" Riley said.

"But to show you I'm not a bad man, I've given you eight parachutes." Chen said then the floor began to open and everybody screamed and ran to get the parachutes that here hanging on the hooks.

"Sensei  Garmadon is there? Shoot, that makes nine Oh well, I was never good at math. Heh I was never good at math. Heh toodle-oo." Chen said.

"That's guy's love for trap doors is seriously getting on my nerves!" Lloyd shouted as the floor opened and all of them fell.

Shadow was the first one to get a parachute.

"Lloyd, use your energy dragon!" Jay shouted.

"I can't! I can't get it to work!" Lloyd shouted.

Skylor was the second one who got the parachute then Tuner however Jay fell onto Tuner's parachute and as he was holding on.

"Get your own chute, lewd foot." Tuner shouted at Jay.

"I got one! I got one! Ha- ha- ha! " Jay shouted.

"You powers don't work because you aren't controlling your fear." Garmadon said

Girls however was getting any luck because their were only one parachute left.

"Madison what do we do now!?" Riley shouted as the girls where falling in the sky.

"I have an idea hold my hands!" Madison shouted as Riley hold her hands then suddenly  a blue and purple ball beneath them appeared out of nowhere.

Suddenly two headed dragon appeared one was white and the other was dark.

"No way!" Riley said in shock so was her sister.

As the girls safety land onto the island.

"Now let's go find Nya," Madison said.