The Corridor of Elders [44]

As the girls where just sitting in the truck as they heard Nya trying to say that the villages where in danger.

Soon they got a message from Neuro telling them to come back to base so Riley grabbed the key and started the truck.

As they got to the to Nya base," Thanks goodness. You got my message." Neuro said in relief.

"Skylor you look good." Madison said.

"The spell is wearing off," Skylor smiled but went to a frown." But my father's antics sadly have not."

"Tea?" Wu said as he pour some tea to the cup but Wu however didn't gave anything to Garmadon.

"He knows about the latter?" Lloyd asked his dad.

"The message was delivered." Garmadon said frown.

"So why were we asked here? We should be fightin' snakes." Tuner said.

"Because anyone can fight. Only one side can declare victory." Sensei Wu said in wisdom.

"Uh, Sensei english please." Riley said.

"In the time it took you to get here, Chen has taken over the entire Eastern seaboard and is moving inland. With each village destroyed they grow stronger." Nya explained.

"That's a lot of red Karloff not like red." Karloff said.

"How are we supposed to stop them? Most of us have lost control of our dragons, not to mention we're outnumbered to ten to one." Gravis explained.

"Actually 62.4 to one." Zane corrected.

"Look,I'm scared like the rest of you. It may look lime we've lost,but it's not over. When we thought lost Zane, it nearly tore us apart. But we didn't quit. We let that fuel us. We grew stronger." Lloyd said.

"There's hope. The Corridor of Elders." sensei Wu said.

" Corridor of Elders?" Shadow said confused.

"I know we don't stand much of a chance taking on his entire army at once, but after he's controlled the East, he'll move West tomorrow. And have to pass through the Echo Canyons. Our best tactical position is to make our stand where it bottlenecks here at the Corridors of Elders the Monument honoring our ancestors it's the narrowest channel, but out greatest chance." Sensei Wu explained.

"If we can't stop them here, the rest of Ninjago are I'll fall like dominos," Garmadon explained.

"Karloff not like to lose, Karloff fueled." Karloff shouted.

"Then we have one to say tomorrow." Wu announced as everybody cheered.