Element Surprise Attack [41]

The girls where still in handcuffs as they where now chain attached to if the girls where standing next to Chen and Clouse then the girls saw two minions who had Lloyd and was walking him down the steps he was handcuffed as well the two minions forced Lloyd onto  one knee and placed him to the ground and chained him against a pole.

Kai then walk up to Lloyd," Why would you help them?" Lloyd said.

"Don't worry." Kai said but Clouse walked over to them." It won't hurt, heh, that much!" Kai began to laughed and walked away.

"All right, first thing's first. Daughter!" Chen shouted.

Skylor as she walked forward and stood in front of Chen." I offer my power to you father." Skylor said.

"Only one can remain," Chen said as he used his staff on his daughter and her element was taken away after that Skylor felt dizzy at first.

Then Chen looks at the girls and approached to them.

Then he used his staff on the girls but nothing happened.

"What!? Can't I take their element!" Chen shouted then looks at Clouse." Well? Tell me!"

"I don know Master Chen." Clouse said

"Ugh whatever we can deal with them later. But let's continue now for the final element!" Chen  said as he walked towards Lloyd.

"Only one can remain!" Chen shouted as he took Lloyd's powers.

"Behold! Every element power, all in my control!" Chen shouted," Do you feel the power I do!" Clouse then came forward with his spell book and started chatting the spell.

"All of you who bear the mark of the Anacondrai is time, we will shed our skins for new ones, and he the most powerful force in all of Ninjago!" Chen shouted.

"Father let me stand beside you." Skylor said.

"Yes. Yes. Join me. After today, not into Will Master Chen be Ninjago's number one noodle house, but Ninjago's number one ruler!"Chen shouted.

"Hey, Chen you forget one elements. The element of surprise." Kai said Skylor kicked the staff out of Chen's  hands. Kai then kicked the guard.

"You betray  me?!" Chen shouted at Skylor.

"Runs in the family!" Skylor shouted back  as then Chen knocked to the ground.

Kai ran for the staff and grabbed it." Get him!" Chen shouted.  Two guards tried to grabbed Skylor but then Kai zapped them of using the element of lighting he then used ice to unfreeze Lloyd, and the girls.

"That was all an act?" Lloyd said.

"Yeah we kinda figured it out." Madison said.

"Don't worry. I had it all under control. Well almost." Kai said.

Then Clouse pulled a lever that had green ooz dripped down but Kai proceed him using the staff.

Clouse then tried to us his magic but Kai froze him.

One of the guards ran towards Kai but fell when the floor beneath him as he disappeared thanks to Skylor who had pulled the lever.

"Hurry, Kai! You must destroy the staff." Lloyd shouted.

"Chen was right this thing's awesome," Kai said as he began to attack the guards.

"Kai, it holds too much power! Destroy it!" Lloyd shouted.

"The power is corrupting him." Lloyd said to Skylor and the girls." If we don't get that staff out of his hands- - "

"No  one is taking my staff!" Kai shouted as his eyes turned to red." You had all that power. Now it's my turn! "Ah, what am I saying" as Kai eyes went back to normal but then turned to red again  "Nothing I don't already feel!"

"I can't- - I can't control it." I don't want to control it! I should've been the Green Ninja!" And then he began to used Lloyd's element with the staff Lloyd stepped in front of  Skylor and the girls.

"Riley! Tried to convince  him to break the staff!" Madison shouted.

"And how the hell am I supposed to do that!?" Riley shouted back her sister than whispered something to her ear making her blush.

"Fine I will do it." Riley said as she then went up to Kai and said." Kai this isn't you! Fight it! Fight it Kai!" She said to him but however Kai was about to used Lloyd's powers on her when she stopped him by kissing him on the lips then suddenly an explosion happed ant the snakehead almost fell on Lloyd but he and Skylor ,Madison, Riley, and Kai jumped out of the way.

"Did anyone order some Kung pao?" Cole said as he was inside a jet.

All the element masters fighters including Zane, Garmadon and Nya.

"Zane! Good to see you again, buddy!" Lloyd said

.

"And it's good to be back."Zane said.

Then both Chen and Kai ran to the stuff. Kai grabbed it and smashed it to crystal's. And now everyone's powers returned to them that makes their clothes changed back to normal.

"now bad guys in big trouble." Karloff said as he turned into Metal

"Ninja, go!" All the ninjas shouted as they used their Spinjitzu.

"It always brings tears to my eyes to see the old gang back together." Nya said.

                              [Skip Time]

They took all the remaining guards outside."No sign of Chen and no sign of Skylor either." Garmadon said.

"If weren't for her  help,  we wouldn't have control of this island. We'll find her brother." Nya said.

"Even though she Chen's daughter she's still our friend, we will find her don't worry." Riley said with a smiled making Kai smiled back.

"It's funny. I came here to find an old friend." Kai said. Zane then had flipped a funny switch and was dancing everyone was laughing.

"I just never thought we'd make new ones." Kai said.

"We'll find her, Kai, and we'll find Chen." Garmadon said as everyone was laughing the girls smiled that now that they where having a good time.

"We will find you Skylor, no matter what." The girls said.