Elements Masters [35]

"You know him. You said his name's Clouse." Lloyd said as they watched Clouse past them on the ship.

"Don't be fooled by his attire. He is a Master of Dark Arts and Master Chen's number two." Garmadon said.

"Huh. I thought Master Chen's number two was an eggroll and fried rice." Cole joked.

"Why haven't you or Wu ever told us there are others with powers like us?" Kai asked.

"Because there are some things we don't want you to know. You were led to believe you were special, yet you never questioned where your powers came from." Garmadon explained.

"Uh, are you implying that I'm not special?" Jay said offended.

"Everyone on this ship is a descendant of an original element master." Garmadon said.

"Element Master? Who are they?" Lloyd questioned.

"They were the First Spinjitzu Master's guardians each endowed with an Elemental power that has been passed down through generations," Garmadon said.

"If that's true, then so is my sister Nya. But she can't do what I can." Kai said.

"Can't she? Power lies in all of you, It only needs to be awoken. The fighters here serve no master and have managed to unlock their own true potential. For instance, that pale man. A distant relative to the Master of Light. Watch closely, and you'll see how he's stayed hidden all these years." Garmadon explained and then the man disappeared.

"Then there's Griffen Turner. Grandson to the Master of Speed." Garmadon explained and he pointed out a young man that has sunglasses.

"Hey. You can't a hand on me. I'm faster than fast. Swifter than swift." Griffen exclaimed.

"Uh, Master of Speed? That's not an element." Jay said.

"So asks the Master of Lightning." Garmadon said.

"Oh, snap, he got you there." Cole laughed Jay however glared at him.

"And, uh, who are they?" Kai asked looking at the two girls who was with a another girl.

"I don't know. Most of these people I have not seen. But they will all be gunning for you. You are Ninja. You serve with honor. Here, that means very little." Garmadon warned.

"Let go of her you creep!" A voice shouted as they Ninjas and Garmadon looks back at the girls, a man with huge metal hands try do something however the girls didn't like it.

"Well, maybe honor means something to me." Kai said and walked towards the girls who was in trouble.

"It's okay, we can handle ourselves." The woman said with a orange hoodie as she noticed that Kai was coming over.

" This none of his business. Karlof of cold. Karlof. Karlof just wants her cloak." Karlof said.

"You look like you got big enough mittens. Why not leave the gals alone?" Kai said.

"These not mittens. These crush ninja." Karlof growled.

"Ha, I'd like to see you try" Kai said.

"Save it for the Tournament, Kai." Garmadon said.

"Don't think Karlof afraid of you!"

"No, you don't think much at all, do you?" Kai questioned but however Karlof picked up Kai by the front of his robes.

"Uhh! Just jump in whenever you feel like it!" Kai shouted.

"You say Karlof not smart?" Karlof said.

"Hey! Leave him alone!" As Karlof and Kai looks to see the girl with the Purple jacket and got into position and ready to fight.

"Haha! You think you can defeat me?" Karlof laughed.

"I'd say Karlof is plenty smart not to start something he can't finish." Lloyd warned.

Karlof then punched Kai and he went flying backward.

"Oopsy. Guess Karlof not smart." Karlof said with a chuckle.

"Kai, started this, he can finish it." Garmadon said as he stopped all of the ninja from joining in.

"Hey! You still think I can't fight you!" The Ninjas and Garmadon looks at the girl who was trying to fighting him however the girl with the red jacket and the orange hoodie stopped her from joining the fight.

"Riley! This isn't our fight it's their fight not ours!" The girl with the red jacket exclaimed struggle to hold her friend back.

"Fire!" Kai shouted and he began to fight but however, it didn't affect Karlof.

Riley's P. O. V.

I was trying to get out of Skylor and Madison's grip as I wanted to help Kai.

The fight went on a little longer as Karlof was about to punch Kai in the face again but they were stopped when Clouse shouted.

"That's Enough!"

Karlof dropped Kai to the ground and walked off, I went to Kai and help him up." Uh, thanks for the help and sorry for our friend being cold to you earlier." I said with a smiled then I heard Skylor shouted my name.

"Riley let's go!" Skylor shouted.

"Coming!" I shouted as I look at Kai and said." I hope I will see you again!" I said as I hurried off to my sister and Skylor.

Skylor looks at me and smirk, I raise an eyebrow at her." What?"

"Someone has a thing for the Fire ninja." Skylor said teasingly to me, I blush in embarrassment.

"I-I don't know what you are talking about." I said as Skylor and Madison giggled.

"We're here. Welcome to Chen's Island." Clouse announced.

I gazed at the island and looks at my sister." We are going to help the ninjas right?" I whispered to her she nodded.

"After all they probably need our help since Zane is on this island." Madison whispered to me.

"Then it's settled we are helping the ninjas."

I look back at the Island and whispered to myself, "We're going to save Zane no matter what,"