Only One Can Remain [41]

The Girls and Lloyd where a running." Kai? Kai, where are you?" Lloyd shouted.

Then suddenly the lights came one they look and saw the bracket and it was Lloyd, Madison, and Riley vs Chen.

"The final round. It all ends here." Chen said

"You! You turned Kai against us!?" Lloyd shouted at Chen.

"As I said, only  one can remain." Chen said Lloyd then tried to hit Chen with his element however Chen was using the element of speed.

"Oh, please what uses is one element when I have the rest?" Chen said.

"Well, one thing for sure you don't have our power Chen!" Madison shouted as she use her element to slow time then kick and punched Chen to the ground.

Riley then shot a fire crystal blast at Chen.

"Shadow!" Chen said as he disappeared.

"I know what you're up to.  The Anacondrai Wars are over! You're living in the past!" Lloyd shouted.

"Wrong!" Chen shouted as he use his staff a fireball shot at Lloyd and the girls but they dodged it." I decided when it's over. And who doesn't like a blast from the past?" Chen shouted.

"Ice!" As Chen shot a beam of ice at Lloyd who jumped behind the bracket.

"Fire!" Chen laughed and struck the bracket Lloyd flew from behind and crashed to the ground.

"Lloyd!" The girls shouted.

Madison suddenly her hands and hair and eyes glow as wind shot out of her hands but Chen dodged it. Riley however was shock about what just happened.

"When my followers become Anacondrai. Ninjago will be controlled by those who deserve it the most powerful!" Chen shouted

"Gravity." Chen shouted then Lloyd started to floating up to the ceiling Chen followed and then threw Lloyd into the lanterns.

"What you have isn't power!" Lloyd began to say." It's stealing!"

"Lloyd's right Chen! Real power  doesn't need to take from others!" Madison shouted.

Lloyd then tried to kick Chen but however Chen used the element of smoke to disappeared and Lloyd flew back into the bracket.

Chen chuckle in a evil way.

"Real power stop people like you!" Riley said, as she shot a Crystal blast at Chen but he however used metal that bounced right off of him  that threw her into the wall and hit her head and passed out.

"Riley!" Madison shouted as she was about  to go to her but Chen shot a lighting bolt that threw her next to her sister and soon passed out as well.

Lloyd then used his powers at Chen but he did the same thing like he did to Riley he turned into Metal and the power bounced off him making Lloyd slammed back into Lloyd who fell back and hit his head on the golden bracket. Then Lloyd soon passed out as well.

                        "Only one can remain."