The People Who We Can Trust [36]

It was now dinner time the ninjas were eating dinner.

"At least the chow's good." Cole said eating his food happily.

"Argh! It's killing me. What's under that trap door? What happens when you lose?" Jay questioned.

"Don't think about that." Garmadon said.

"It's all I can think about I moved on I feel guilt, these are not good feelings." Jay said.

"You think you feel bad? Imagine how I feel our mission is simple. Tonight we get the girls we find Zane and get off this crazy island." Kai said.

"And just how are we supposed to do that? You heard Chen break rules and we're out. He not gonna let us roam around." Cole said.

"Then it's a good thing we're ninja meet me in my room at midnight." Kai said.

"Right, guys there's something you need to know about Madison and Riley." Lloyd said gaining attention.

"What is it?" Cole asked.

"Well, I and Madison had a little argument," Lloyd told them.

After explaining the hold situation. "So you say that those girls aren't from this world!?" Jay shouted as people just stared at them.

"Quiet down! Look all I'm saying is that she just made it up that's all." Lloyd said

"It's still strange that she and her sister knew about Zane though," Kai said and he chanced a glance over at Riley and Madison's table.

"Exactly, now I defiantly don't think their story is true, but I still think it's the best idea to be careful and keep an eye on them. I have to admit there is something different about them," Lloyd warned

[-Meanwhile at the other table-]

Madison was glaring at her food while on the other hand, her sister Riley noticed something was up.

"You oh okay sis?" Her sister asked with concern as Madison sigh.

"No I am not!" She exclaimed.

"You wanna talk about it?" Riley asks as she was drinking her tea.

"*sigh*,"I told Lloyd about how Zane is on the island right?" Madison said which her sister nodded.

"Yeah, you did and Lloyd didn't believe you send he say that you were just making this up." Riley replied.

"Yeah! I told him that you and I are in a different world and got transported here! Told him that he was just a made-up character but he didn't believe that!" Madison said in frustration.

"So now what we have to do?" Riley asks her sister.

"We have to find Zane ourselves meet me in my room tonight." Madison said.

*Later that night*

Madison was going over her plan in her head when she heard a knock on the window. She opened it and her sister slipped inside.

"Do you know how many guards I had to slip by to get!" Riley said

"A lot yes, I know." Madison said and then added, "Now follow me!" and then she walked over to her bookshelf. Riley followed her and Madison, looked for a while at the bookshelf before, yanking on a book. The floor below the sister opened like a trap door and the two fell downward.

Luckily they both managed to land safely. "Give a girl a warning before you do that next time!" Riley hissed at her sister, angrily.

"Hey, your lucky I managed to find the right book," Madison said with a shrug.

Riley made a flashlight and Madison said, "Hey, I hear the sound of fighting... let's go this way!"

"Are you sure you know where you're going? Madison you got us lost going to the store once," Riley said raising for eyebrow.

"Of course I know where I'm going!" Madison said and she stuck her tongue out at her sister.

And the two sisters hurried off following the sound. When they got closer, Madison turned back to her sister and said, "See I know where I'm going," wasn't looking where she was going and crashed into someone one.

The person turned around and it was Lloyd!

"Madison! What are you doing down here?!" He said in surprise

"Oh, Greenie..." Madison said she then narrowed her eyes and spotted the other Ninja including, Jay and Kai peeking through to peep holes.

"That's Skylor's room, remember," Reily whispered into Madison's room.

Madison then snapped, "The real question is what are you guys doing peeping in on Skylor! Your being creeps stop it!" Madison hissed

Kai and Jay gasped not really noticing Madison's objection and said, "What was it? What did you see?!" Cole hissed

"She's Fire...." Kai murmured in disbelief.

"Actually she's n-" Riley began to say but Madison slammed her hand over her sister's mouth and whispered, no don't tell them, let them figure it out themself. And then she said out loud, "She's totally fire. You've figured it out, good job boys!"

She then turned to Lloyd and said sarcastically, "At least you guys managed to find the secret passageway on your own. So I guess there's hope for you all yet."

Lloyd narrowed his eyes and said, "H-how are you guys down here?!"

"I had a secret passageway in my room too. But it was different than the one that Cole found in Kai's." Madison said

"H-how did you.. know.." Lloyd stammered and but recovered and said, "You spying on us aren't you!"

The rest of the Ninja was now listening and watching the conversation.

"Spying? Why would we waste our time spying on you when we already know everything you're going to do?! Sounds like a waste of time." Madison replied cooly.

Lloyd then said, "You stay here and my team will leave, don't follow us!"

"Fine, Oh but here's some advice Lloyd, "Remember that chocolate melts a lot fast than you'd think it would," Madison said

"What does that have to do with... never mind! Come on guys we're leaving!" Lloyd said and he turned around and walked off. The rest of the ninja followed him.

Madison huffed and said, "Come on Riley we don't have time to waste on those idiots."

She and Riley continued to explore the passages ways and after a few close calls, they were dumped back onto Madison's bed in her room.

Both of them were breathing hard.

"How about we never do that again!" Riley said

"Yep, that's a plan," Madison said as she took a deep breath.

"Do you think the Ninja got back safely too?" Riley asked

"Yes, they should have anyway," Madison said and added with a sigh. "We need to somehow find a way to get them to believe us. Looks like we need their help after all,"

"How are we going to do that?" Riley asked

"By warning them about Cole and Jay's upcoming right against one another," Madison said

"What do we do if they still don't believe us?" Riley asked

"We keep proving them, that they're wrong and we're right until there aren't any of them left, to have to prove otherwise," Madison said