The Battle Begins[44]

Today was the day that we defeated Chen once and for all. The ninjas and the girls were waiting at the Corridor of Elders for Chen.

"Huh, there's so many of them." Jay said.

Then Lloyd used his element to make a line on the ground." We fight for each other. We fight as one." Lloyd said as everyone cheered.

"Hold the line!" Lloyd shouted.

"Charge!" Chen shouted.

"Hold the line." Riley shouted but before the Chen army even reach them they fell into a trap.

"Trap door!? That's my signature move. Uhh! Destroy them!" Chen shouted.

"Now!" Madison shouted.

Zane used his element of ice to cover up the ditch, then we began to fight Chen's army.

Riley used her element to make the one of the Chen army up to the air using gravity she then throw him against the ground but it didn't do anything good.

The Anacondrai pushed the ninjas.

"I'm slipping!" Cole shouted.

"Uhh! Don't let up!" Kai shouted

"Push!" Lloyd shouted.

"Push harder!" Chen screamed.

"They can have the ground. We'll take the skies." Chen shouted.

Shadow look up then disappeared as he was able to steal one of the copters and shot one of Chen guards.

"Push!" One of Chen guard shouted.

"Hold the line!" Lloyd shouted.

"Uhh! Oh, they just keep coming!" Jay shouted.

"Push!"

"Uhh! Don't give up! " Kai shouted." Ninja never say quit!"

"The new girl hates feeling left out. Now!" Nya shouted as she was flying the bounty while Garmadon and Wu were firing nets.

"Ships aren't supposed to fly sink it!" Chen shouted.

"Ninja go!" All the ninjas shouted as they used their Spinjitzu and knocked some of the Anacondrai out.

"Misako, Nya, drop it like it's hot." Wu shouted.

"Ate, aye, Sensei!" Nya said.

As Misako pulled a lever of the anchor as the anchor came down, as the buggy that was almost about to slice Skales but the anchor saved him.

"Never thought I'd be happy to see that ship again." Skales said.

Misako then used the lever again and pulled another anchor drag on the ground tipping over the buggies.

"Break through the line!" Chen ordered.

"We can't! The canyons too narrow!" Zugu shouted.

"Then make it bigger!"

"Huh? Watch out!" Karloff shouted as a stone statue came trembling down.

The Master of Gravity and Riley used their element to move the statue but the Anacondrai started to slip pas them.

"We have to stop them!" Lloyd shouted.

"We don't have enough people." Kai and Riley shouted.

"We can't hold them all!" Cole shouted.

"They crossed the line!" Nya cried out.