The Greatest Fear of All [43]

( this is what Madison element dragon looks like!)

Madison's P. O. V.

as we flew towards Ninjago Lloyd was explaining about the plan.

"This is so freaking awesome!" I shouted.

"Chen and his Anacondrai army have a day's start on us. Be prepared for anything and everything." Lloyd warned us.

"How do we lose so much time?" Kai asked.

"You know, you took an oath never to leave a man behind." Darreth said as he was ridding on Zane dragon.

"And we're not all quick learners. Mastering your fear to create Power Dragons takes time." Jay said.

"Well, we're running out of that. There's Ninjago City. Hurry!" Nya shouted.

"Hurry's my middle name! Hyah!" Turner said.

"Remember, whatever happens down there, we're stronger united. We fight as one." Lloyd shouted as we all flew into Ninjago.

"Let's do this!" Jay shouted.

"Oh hell yeah let's kick some snakes butts!Wooh!" I cheered and urged my dragon to go faster.

As we landed our dragons some of the elements masters landed on the roof and Kai landed in the middle of the street a woman gasped as she saw Skylor who gave a friendly smiled at her." Serpentine!" The woman screamed and all the people ran away screaming.

"I wish I still had the power to change." Skylor said covering her face.

"You have changed you with us now." Kai said then we suddenly hear d a beeping noise Kai look down to see a old woman in a pink car.

"Could you get a dear and move your dragon?" The woman asked Kai's dragon who lifted up its leg so the woman could pass."Thank you young man."

"If we're the first ones they've seen, where's Chen and why hasn't he attacked?" Garmadon questioned.

Kai, Riley and I made our dragons disappeared.

"My guess their hiding somewhere." I said.

"My sister is right if Chen was here right now everything will be in flames or a building will be destroyed." My sister said she then looks at Skylor and Garmadon ." We have to get you and Garmadon off the streets before we alarm everyone." Riley added.

"She's right, everyone stick together and watch over the people." Lloyd said to the element masters.

                                  [Skip Time]

"And hello to you, my old friend." Zane said as his flacon came and perched on his arm.

"Your all back, and Zane. Look at your all shiny." Wu laughed.

"But where's your father?" Misako asked.

"It's me Misako," Garmadon said the ninjas and me and my sister stepped aside as Misako gasped to see her husband a snake.

"Don't worry, we have a reason to believe the spell may be wearing off." Skylor said.

"But if that's true it only makes Chen more desperate to act now." Kai said." Everyone this is Skylor, Chen's daughter."

"You're amongst friends, Skylor." Misako said with a comfortingly smile.

"Thani you for looking after my Misako," Garmadon said to his brother.

"As any good brother should." Sensei Wu said.

"Yes... a... good... brother..."

"There isn't much time. Our friends are on standby, but we don't know where Chen will strike first." Lloyd said.

"And if we're not all there to stop him when he first attacks..." Cole said.

"Ninjago will succumb to war. Our greatest fear will come true," Garmadon said.

"Then the greatest victory will be." Wu said.

"But how do we prevent a war? How does we stop an enemy we know so little about?" Jay asked.

"I think we know the person who could help." Me and my sister said with a smirk.