Winner Lloyd![38]

"Lloyd, Master of Power versus Camille, Master of Form! Most laps with their Jade Blade when time runs out wins, lose is out. Thunderbladers on your make, get set good luck to everyone. But mostly Camille because we all want the Green Ninja out. Now go!" Chen shouted as the horn blared Camille and Lloyd started skating.

"Oh, how about some spectator ambience?" Chen said as he pressed a button then crowded of noises came from the speakers, then another horn bladed so that the other skates can took off.

"It's us against the world, Kai, if Lloyd has any chance of moving forward in the tournament, it's up to you, me, Riley, and Madison." Jay said to Kai, Madison and Riley.

The girls nodded Riley looks at her sister giving her a nod, Madison did grabbed her sister as they did what Zane and Pixal did in season 3. Riley kick Neuro and some the other element masters as they all fell down the two sisters smirk and did a hive At each other.

"We have to give him room!" Jay shouted at Kai.

"And just how are we supposed to do that?" Kai asked Jay.

"I got an idea. Don't touch anyone." Jay said and as he pushed Kai off of him.

"Then who am I suppose to hold onto?" Kai asked then yelped as he fell onto the ground again.

Jay zapped the people in front of them as they all stumbled to the side.

"Thanks." Lloyd said.

The girls saw Kai tripped fake Lloyd and sent them both to the ground.

"Use your power!" Kai said.

"On roller skates? You crazy? I'd never stay on the track!" Fake Lloyd said and got up on his feet.

"You're supposed to be helping, not hurting his chances," Jay shouted.

"Thanks for the tip, but I can't skate!" Kai said.

Chen pushed a button and all of the sudden a ramp shot up as Lloyd went flying off it but he rolled and landed on his feet.

"Grab my hand! I'll whip you!" Jay shouted holding his hand out to the fake Lloyd who accidentally helped Camille.

"Ah. His back is hurting him. Shadow, strike his back." Camille said with an evil smirk.

"Wait, where'd the Master of Shadow go?" Jay said looking around confused  Shadow had disappeared n in front of them and then reappeared behind Lloyd and pushed both of them.

As Lloyd fell his blade fell out of his hand then Mr. Pale man kicked it and picked it up then Jay elbowed him and snatched it out of his hands.

"You didn't learn that in your Mother-Son Skate-Off, did you?" Lloyd asked Jay.

"If was a fierce competition, Lloyd, and this isn't the time to judge. It's  the  time to skate faster." Jay said and handed back the blade to Lloyd as he pushed him forward.

"Riley! Madison! Used your element power!" Jay shouted at to the girls.

"Why?" Riley shouted back in confusion.

"Just do it!" Jay said.

The girls looks at each other and Madison said." If you say so."

Riley then use her power as she shot a ice that caught on  Mr. Tunner and accidentally caused him to fly over towards Kai.

"Sorry, Kai." Riley apologies as she went to him and help him up.Her sister then used her power as she teleported to shadow and pushed him off the rake.