The battle ends [44]

"Come on, Rodrigo! They need our help!"Pythor shouted as he was riding the rat.

Lloyd was fighting some of the Anacondrai snakes then he heard a voice say." I have something your father needs to see." Lloyd looks down to see Pythor.

"Oh, come on. You can trust me. Because if anyone is going to take over this world I'd rather it be me. Take me to your father and bring the girls as well they can also end this once and for all."Pythor said.

"Let's go!" Lloyd said grabbed Pythor and soon found the girls when he spotted Riley fighting Anacondrai. He helped her by kicking the Anacondrai.

"Thanks." Riley said

"No problem! But now we need to find your sister Pythor says that he has found a way on how to stop this." Lloyd said.

"Oh I already know where she is follow me!" Riley shouted as she grabbed his hand as they went to find Madison who was kicking the Anacondrai who had made it through the wall.

Madison then saw her sister and Lloyd who had Pythor in his hand." Let me guess, Pythor said that Lloyd's father has a way to finished this?"

"Yes he did wait how did you know?" Lloyd asked.

"Remember Lloyd we are from a different dimension." Riley said to him." Oh and Pythor said that we also have a way to stop it as well."

"Well, then lead the way Lloyd." Madison said, as the girls and Lloyd rushed to the anchor that just been dropped they all got on it then Pythor said.

"Ha, ha! Be free, Rodrigo! You've earned it!" Pythor shouted to his friend.

Chen just had landed his jet and then do a evil laugh." Now nothing can stop me." Out of nowhere Skylor jumped up on her father's jet." Sorry, but I have a few daddy issues." Skylor hissed.

As they landed on the ship Lloyd ran to his uncle and father.

"Pythor says he has something that can end this war. " Lloyd said.

"They've crossed the line of no return. No amount of power can stop this now." Wu explained.

"But the might of a True Anacondrai can!" Pythor exclaimed.

"Do you see what's happening?" Garmadon questioned." This isn't about you. Making you big solves nothing."

Pythor then open the book and flipped a page." But if the Generals you banished to the cursed realm so long ago saw this mockery, they would stop this travesty at once." Pythor said.

"No one comes back from the Cursed Realm." Misako said.

Garmadon picked up the book"Unless he that cursed them takes their place."

"I could unleash the spirits of the Anacondrai generals." Garmadon said making everyone surprise.

"If you banish yourself. Magic has its rules, you know." Pythor said.

"We're not cursing you. We're not losing you to bring them back." Lloyd said he didn't like that idea.

"If we do nothing we lose Ninjago." Garmadon said.

"We don't know if they'll help." Misako said.

"We do know that the real Anacondrai wanted peace as much as us. It was Chen who started both wars. I never thought I'd say this, but Pythor is right." Garmadon said.

"I cannot allow this, brother," Wu said.

"Who are we fooling? There's not enough time for me to make up for the pain I've caused in my life, but if I could save Ninjago..." Garmadon said