𝟬𝟬𝟵 you make me feel like a fool

chapter nine, you make me feel like a fool

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

          Izzy was the first person Tory called when she got the news she was allowed back to school. Mostly because she wanted Izzy to walk in with her, Tory didn't want to go through it alone. And despite only being friends in the dojo, Izzy agreed.

     The moment the two girls stepped into the school, everyone's eyes turned to Tory. Izzy looked around and let out a sigh, glancing over at Tory who seemed hesitant to walk any further into the school. Tory's eyes shifted over to Izzy, who gave her a reassuring smile.

     "Just ignore them," Izzy told her, beginning to walk and Tory stayed by her side.

Tory shrugged, "I know. I just know what everyone is thinking right now." She muttered, trying not to look at all of the other students looking at her.

     A presence approaching them caught both of the girl's attention and Izzy let out a sigh at the sight of Sam, Izzy's arms crossing over her chest. Tory tried to think about her next few words, wanting to keep her promise to Amanda LaRusso. Izzy looked over at Tory just as the girl began talking.

     "I heard you let me back in, LaRusso. So I guess I should —"

     Sam didn't even let Tory finish and Izzy observed the students stopping to see what was going on. "I don't know what game you're playing, but I'm not scared of you." Sam said to Tory, but then Sam's eyes flickered over to Izzy.

     "And you're not in control here. I am." Sam spat at Izzy.

     "Mhm," Izzy hummed, "I'm sure you are."

     Sam looked between the two girls, "My parents might fall for your bullshit," she said to Tory and then looked over at Izzy. "And Miguel might fall for your sob stories, but if either of you two looks at me funny, I will kick both of your asses." Sam said it like it was a warning to the two girls.

     Tory had to bite her tongue because of her promise, but Izzy just laughed at Sam's words. "Are we supposed to be scared?" She rhetorically asked, not taking Sam seriously.

"You should be," Sam told the Vera girl.

     Izzy took a step towards Sam. "And what are you gonna do if I'm not?" The girl questioned.