𝟬𝟭𝟳 you drew stars around my scars

chapter seventeen, you drew stars around my scars

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Izzy didn't know what she expected her day to start off as, but having Johnny Lawrence somehow convince Kayla to let Izzy off the hook early, was the one thing she wasn't expecting. He needed her help, because he had a plan to get Miguel and Robby to get along once his first plan didn't work out so well.

Her job was easy: keep Miguel occupied while Johnny was done with some escape game he planned out thoroughly (and did plenty of research on, his words). It was awkward, because this has been the Sensei from her rival dojo, but it sort of felt nice that he wanted her to help in some way.

Once they got to the complex, Johnny went to his apartment to make sure Robby was in his room and he could start setting everything up. Izzy wandered over to the door to the Diaz apartment, knocking on the door. She waited a few seconds before it swung open, revealing Miguel standing there and he smiled once he saw Izzy's face.

"Hey," Miguel greeted, letting Izzy walk in before he closed the door. "Oh! I watched She's the Man last night, I remembered it was your favorite movie and I've never seen it so.." He rambled on, feeling his heart begin to race when she took hold of his hand and guided him over to the couch.

Izzy smiled to herself, turning to face Miguel as she sat down on the couch, and sat down beside her. "You remembered that?" She asked. Ethan couldn't even remember her favorite color.

"Uh, yeah. You told me the day you asked me about fake dating. I remember you said you have a fear of thunderstorms too." Miguel confessed, his body and face turned to look at the girl.

          "I remember you making fun of that fear." Izzy joked, a small smile appearing on her lips.

Miguel smiled for a second and he looked like he had something to say, he seemed hesitant, but then he finally spoke up. "Um, so I was thinking.. we've never really been on a date yet." Miguel thought out loud, his eyes on Izzy who stared at him.

"Would you like to go on a date?" Izzy then asked.

Miguel smiled, laughing a little bit, because that's what he was going to ask her. "I'd love to." He answered her.

          "Did you have something in mind?" She asked out of curiosity.

          "You remember, uh, at Nina's party? You asked me if I liked to stargaze, so I was thinking we could stargaze. We could do other things, if you want." Miguel explained and his words just made her smile.