𝟬𝟭𝟴 if you love him, let him go

chapter eighteen, if you love him, let him go

tw: mention of blood/getting cut (not sh!!!)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

It had been a day or two, life seemed to pass Izzy by each day where she wasn't overworking herself with karate and trying to impress her Sensei. She still has yet to confront Silver and Izzy doesn't know if she will. Izzy assumes that not seeing him was for the better, he seemed to have moved on to making Tory the new face of Cobra Kai. Especially now that Izzy and Robby left.

          But Izzy knew Tory didn't want to be there. They talk about it, when Izzy stays up talking to Miguel over the phone, she's texting Tory and trying to be there for her while she suffers the wrath of Cobra Kai.

          The Vera girl was outside in her apartment complex at the mailboxes, going through the mail that was stuffed in a metal box for their apartment. She shuffled through the mail until her eyes came across something that made Izzy's breath hitch.

It was a card shaped into the Cobra Kai snake and when Izzy flipped it over, it seemed like it was some sort of recruitment card. She wasn't sure if everyone in the complex got one or just her, but either way, it felt personal, like Silver or someone from Cobra Kai must've stuck it into her mailbox personally.

"Izzy."

The sudden voice made Izzy jump, snapping the girl out of her thoughts and turning to see Robby standing a few feet away from her. An uneasy laugh left Izzy's lips, "Holy shit. You scared me." Izzy muttered, quickly stuffing the Cobra Kai card away in between the envelopes of mail.

          Robby caught a quick glimpse of the Cobra Kai snake, but he didn't say anything. Izzy quickly spoke up, "What are you doing here?" She asked the boy, locking the mailbox shut.

"Uh, I know you're not in Cobra Kai anymore, but I know how much karate means to you. It helped you through a dark time, it's how you met Miguel–" Robby smiled as Izzy let out a laugh, "And I think Miyagi-Do would really help you. It helped me before." Robby then told her.

Izzy furrowed her eyebrows. "Wait– Miyagi-Do? Didn't Mr. LaRusso shut it down?" She asked, confusion written all over her face.

"He's opening it back up. That's why I'm here. We're all going to be at Miyagi-Do to start training again." Robby explained, "We all want you to be there. Miguel, Eli, me, even my dad." Robby laughed, seeing a smile appear on Izzy's lips.