Jessi - Jebbies

Stage Name: Jessi [88'liner]Birth Name: Ho Hyun Joo/ Jessica HoNationality: South Korean/American Years active: 2015 - presentEntertainment: YMC (formerly), P Nation (formerly), More Vision (currently)

Birth Name: Ho Hyun Joo/ Jessica Ho
Nationality: South Korean/American
Years active: 2015 - present
Entertainment: YMC (formerly), P Nation (formerly), More Vision (currently)

– She has 2 older brothers.

– She moved to South Korea when she was 15.

– Jessi went to the same school as Girls' Generation's Tiffany and Jessica.

– She is a former SM trainee but left as she felt that SM didn't fit her style of music.

– She said she had a hard time getting used to Korean culture.

– She used to have to sleep in saunas when she didn't have enough money for a place to stay.

– Jessi's parents are Korean immigrants.

– She has tattoos on her left ear, left scapula and her eyebrow.

– She's admitted to getting plastic surgery and says that she regrets it.

– She loves shopping.

– Jessi's pomeranian named Chewie.

– She originally debuted as a soloist in 2005 with the song "Get Up" and had her first comeback with the album "The Rebirth" in 2009.

– She took a 5 years break from music, and left Korea to return to America.

– Jessi's surname, Ho, is a rare surname in Korea. Only more than 5,000 people have this surname.

– In 2014, Jessi returned to Korea and debuted in the trio Lucky J

– In 2015, Jessi appeared on "Unpretty Rapstar" season 1 and won 2nd place.

– She featured on JYP's song "Who's Your Mama?" in 2015.

– J.Y. Park revealed Jessi's featuring in "Who's Your Mama?" was Suzy's idea.

– She appeared as a guest in various popular variety shows, like "Running Man" and "Happy Together".

– She appeared as a mentor in several episodes of "Unpretty Rapstar 2" (2015).

– She was a permanent cast of "Sister's Slam Dunk" season 1 (2017).

– In 2018 Jessi starred on the show "Yo! MTV Raps".

– Jessi is close to Girls' Generation's Tiffany and to Ailee

– Jessi is also close to Hyorin (ex member of Sistar).

– On January 2019 Jessi left YMC Entertainment and joined PSY's label, P NATION.

– In October 2020 she debuted as a member of the project girl group Refund Sisters / Refund Expedition.