Woodz - Moodz

Stage name: Woodz [96'liner]Birth name:  Cho Seung YounNationality: South KoreanYears active: 2014 - presentEntertainment: Yuehua

Birth name:  Cho Seung Youn
Nationality: South Korean
Years active: 2014 - present
Entertainment: Yuehua

– He is a member of UNIQ.

– His nickname is "Monkey".

– He was a student in a Brazilian football school, but he then fell in love with music and returned to South Korea where he attended different auditions.

– His mother owned a Chinese restaurant in Cheongdam-dong, and a travel agency in Sinsa-dong, both in the Gangnam district of Seoul.

– His father owned a Korean restaurant in the Philippines.

– His solo stage name used to be Luizy, but he now goes by the name WOODZ.

– He speaks Korean, Chinese, Tagalog, Portuguese and English.

– His specialties are soccer and Krump.

– He can play the piano and the guitar.

– He had two collaborations with Hyunsik (BTOB): Baby Ride and Honbab (혼밥).

– His favorite artists are Kendrick Lamar, Kanye West, Beyoncé and San.E.

– He likes all kinds of food.

– He is part of the group M.O.L.A.

– He is friends with Kino (of Pentagon), Vernon (of Seventeen), Jimin (of 15&) and Yugyeom (of GOT7).

– He has composed "It's Okay" for the Chinese show "Idol Producer".

– He co-composed a song for Mr-X which is a Chinese group formed after "Idol Producer".

– Seungyoun finished Produce X 101 in 5th place landing him a spot in the group X1.

– Seungyoun's total amount of votes in Produce X 101 were 2,200,382.

– He started to learn kickboxing, as he always loved learning martial arts.