Nayeon - N/A

Stage name: Nayeon [95'liner]Birth name: Im NayeonNationality: South Korean Years active: 2022 - presentEntertainment: JYP

Birth name: Im Nayeon
Nationality: South Korean
Years active: 2022 - present
Entertainment: JYP

– She has a younger sister.

– When she was a kid, she entered a child model contest and got cast by JYP. At the time, her mom refused, but 10 years later, in 2010, she secretly entered a JYP open audition and passed.

– Nayeon was chosen for JYP's girl group 6mix but they disbanded and never debuted.

– She is a big fangirl of F(x) and Krystal, and SNSD's
Taeyeon.

– She is also a huge fan of Oh My Girl.

– Nayeon was the first Sixteen member to be announced and also the first member to be confirmed in Twice.

– Her nickname is MC Rail.

– Her representative color is Sky Blue.

– Nayeon likes badminton.

– She likes grapefruitade (beverage).

– She cannot eat sushi that isn't salmon sushi, and also cannot eat chicken feet.

– Nayeon likes jellies. She likes sweet foods.

– Her favorite color is purple

– When she's happy, she raises one arm.

– Her left leg is weak due to her being in a car accident when she was still in her childhood days.

– Nayeon was surprised that light brown hair doesn't fit her. After 3 days, she dyed it to all black.

– She and Blackpink's Jisoo and Jennie are very close friends.

– She starred in San E's "Please Don't Go" MV, GOT7's "Girls Girls Girls" MV, Jun.K's "No Love" (Japanese) MV, miss A's "Only You" MV and Jun.K's "Your Wedding" MV.

– She is scared of the sea.

– According to Jeongyeon in Twice TV6, she is scared of fireworks.

– Nayeon got scolded by Jungyeon for touching her Legos while Jungyeon was doing something else.

– She is most confident in her lips.

– She doesn't think that light brown hair fits her.

– Nayeon likes spicy foods.

– She likes marinated soy sauce crabs.

– She likes salmon sushi.

– Nayeon cannot eat chicken feet.

– She is most confident is making chicken rice, but (according to Jihyo) she's also really good at making pho.

– She has the habit of frowning when she's focused on something.

– Nayeon has a rabbit doll called 'Kkaengi'. She often talks to it and often makes other members talk to that 'lucky' doll too.

– She is a huge fan of IU.

– Nayeon is ranked 82th on TC Candler "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018"

– On June 24, 2022 Nayeon debuted as a solo artist, with "POP!".