Jay Park - Jay Walkers

Stage name: Jay Park [87'liner]Birth name: Park Jae - beomNationality: South Korean/American Years active: 2010 - presentEntertainment: AOMG (formerly), More Vision (currently)

Birth name: Park Jae - beom
Nationality: South Korean/American
Years active: 2010 - present
Entertainment: AOMG (formerly), More Vision (currently)

– Since a young age he showed great interest in hip-hop music and b-boying.

– In 2004 he became a trainee for JYP Entertainment.

– On September 4, 2008, he debuted, as the leader of 2PM, with the song "10 Out of 10".

– Jay Park officially left 2PM in early 2010.

– In March 2010, he uploaded on Youtube a cover of B.o.B's "Nothin' on You", which went viral, getting more than 2 mil. views in just 24 h.

– In July 2010, he released his first EP, "Count on Me" (믿어줄래). His song debuted as nr. 1 on the Gaon chart.

– In July 2010, he was chosen as the new model for Levi Strauss & Co.'s new brand, dENiZEN.

– In July 2010, he returned to South Korea and signed a contract with the Korean agency SidusHQ.

– In 2011, he released his first mini-album, "Take a Deeper Look", which went multi-platinum in South Korea.

– He became the first artist to win a music program award on his debut stage when he won on KBS' Music Bank with "Abandoned".

– He also won "Record of the Year" at the 2011 Golden Disk Awards, becoming the first solo artist to release such a performance.

– In 2011 he also starred in his first Korean movie, "Mr. Idol".

– In 2011 he joined the cast of "Immortal Songs 2".

– In early 2012, he was chosen by KT Tech to be the official model for promoting their new smartphone, Take HD.

– In February 2012, he released his first full-length album, "New Breed", which also went multi-platinum.

– In 2012, he had his 1st solo tour in Seoul, followed by tours around Asia and Australia.

– In 2012, he was also chosen as the new model for casual clothing brand Googims.

– In 2012, he became a permanent cast member of MBC's "Come to Play".

– In 2013, he also became a fixed cast member of tvN's "Saturday Night Live Korea".

– In April 2014, he was chosen as a dance master for Season 2 of "Dancing 9".

– In 2015, he participated as a judge on Show Me the Money 4.

– In November 2015, he released his album "WORLDWIDE".

– In March 2016, he released a new song titled "The Truth Is".

– In 2016, alongside Jessica Jung (ex SNSD's member) and other artists, he modeled for Adidas's "Celebration of Sportswear" campaign.

– In March 2016, he also modeled for Umbro Korea's "Reborn to Heritage" campaign.

– On October 20, 2016, he released the album "Everything You Wanted".

– He has also featured on the April issue of "Dazed Korea" magazine.

– He has collaborated with Loco, Gray, Dean, Hoody, Jessi, Crush, etc.

– Former founder and CEO of AOMG and H1GHR MUSIC.

– He is under Roc Nation (Jay-Z's label) for his American activities.

– He is the first Asian to sign with Roc Nation.

– He is a member of the Seattle-based b-boy crew, Art of Movement (AOM)

– He was the judge for Asia's Got Talent for season 2 and season 3.

– His hobbies are basketball and listening to music.

– At the Korean Music Awards 2017 he won 2 awards: Musician of the Year and Best R&B and Soul Album for his 2016 album "Everything You Wanted."

– On July 20, 2018, he released his first full English album: "Ask Bout Me" via Roc Nation.

– He would rather watch videos, write lyrics, write emails, and listen to music on his laptop than on his phone. He takes his laptop wherever he goes.

– He always wears belts, even if his trousers fit him because he thinks that it levels up the overall look.

– He is not the type of person to buy a lot of clothes.

– He always had a good vision but a few years ago his vision started to get blurry so he wears contact lenses. He says that if he doesn't wear them it is all blurry. He thinks that wearing glasses is uncomfortable.

– He wants to get LASIK surgery but he is scared of it, he thinks he will do it when he will have more time as you can't do anything for a few days after the surgery.

– He used to shave once a week but now he has to shave every morning.

– He started martial arts in 2015.

– He discovered UFC through his older cousin that showed him a tape of UFC when he (Jay) was in elementary school. (GQ Korea 2021)

– He now likes Korean Zombie more as a friend than a UFC fighter.

– He has a habit of sucking his lips since he was young and that makes his lips dry so he uses chapstick.

– He has lost his wallet 3 times as of 2021.

– In the past, someone stole his wallet.

– His soju necklace was made by Ben Baller.

– He doesn't really take pictures or use his phone features but he says his phone became the networking link with other people, as he is in a lot of group chats.

– If he wasn't a celebrity, he wouldn't have done SNS.

– He says he is bad with devices.

– He has his driving license but he doesn't like to drive.

– During his day off he likes to watch murder documentaries.

– On December 31, 2021, Jay announced via social media that he has stepped down as CEO of AOMG and H1GHR MUSIC after giving the decision a lot of thought.