Kim Samuel - Garnet

Stage name: Samuel [02'liner]Birth name: Samuel Arredondo Kim Nationality: South KoreanYears active: 2017 - presentEntertainment: N/A

Birth name: Samuel Arredondo Kim
Nationality: South Korean
Years active: 2017 - present
Entertainment: N/A

-He was born to a Korean mother and a Mexican father.

-Samuel has a younger sister.

-He speaks Korean, English and a bit of Chinese.

-Samuel was a former Pledis trainee and was supposed to debut with Seventeen. He left the company in 2013 due to personal reasons.

-In 2015 he debuted with ONE in a duo called 1Punch under the stage name Punch. The group disbanded after ONE got scouted by YG Entertainment.

-Samuel later collaborated with Silento for song called "Spotlight" and also joined him to tour.

-He was a part of Produce 101 Season 2 but was cut during the final round (Ranked 18).

-He's been a trainee for 5 years and 3 months.

-He's a very talented Choreographer.

-He is a b-boy dancer

-Samuel can play the drums.

-He wanted to became a singer after listening to Justin Bieber's song "Baby".

-His keepsake is a dragon ring that he always wears.

-Samuel's favorite TV show is Spongebob Squarepants.

-His favorite drama "Fight for My Way".

-His favorite color is white

-He doesn't like to eat onions

-His favorite kpop girl group is SNSD (Girls Generation)

-His dad owned a golf course in Bakersfield, California.

-He can do beat-boxing, play soccer, acrobatics, play basketball

-The singer that he wants to collaborate with in the future is DEAN.

-When he is not filming or promoting or working, he just relaxes and watches TV.

-His favorite subject in school was Physical Education.

-His favorite artists are Chris Brown and Justin Bieber.

-Among Korean idols, he admires Kai from EXO.

-He's a big fanboy of BlackPink's Jisoo.

-He had a collaboration with Chungha for "With U".

-He was part of the cast in the tv show 'Nest Escape 2'.

-On June 4, 2018, he became the host of the show 'Pops in Seoul'.

-He acts in the web drama "Revenge note 2" (2018).

-He performed a collaboration of Bboom Bboom (Momoland) with Stray Kids, The Boyz, and MXM on the Inkigayo 2018 World Cup special stage.

-Samuel is in the Chinese show "The Collaboration" along with Seventeen's Jun and The8.

-Samuel and his partner singer/rapper Zhou Zhennan won the Chinese web music competition program, 'The Collaboration'.

-Samuel won "Dance War", a web series on 1theK YouTube channel, out of eight other contestants. Runner up was Rocky of Astro.

-On June 8 2019, he announced he will promote as an independent artist from now on.

-Samuel has filed a trademark application for his name and is planning to establish a one-man agency.