Seori - N/A

Stage name: Seori [96'liner]Birth name: Baek SohyunNationality: South Korean Years active: 2020 - presentEntertainment: ATISPAUS

Birth name: Baek Sohyun
Nationality: South Korean
Years active: 2020 - present
Entertainment: ATISPAUS

– She has a younger brother, who's 10 years younger than her.
– She can compose.

– She first became popular through her covers on YouTube.

– She chose the stage name 'Seori' as it is a word she likes because it sounds clear as well as transparent, and the image the word has is unique to her.

– She was featured in Vinxen's single, Skin, pre-debut.

– She collaborated with eaJ and Keshi for the song It just is.

– She has a cat named Aae-ji, who's a American short-hair. His name comes from the Korean word 'Aaejijungji' which means "to care about or love something very much". His birthday is on August 24th, 2018.

– She likes foods that are
seasoned with sauce, japchae and stir-fried beef tripe.

– G-Dragon inspired her to start composing.

– She likes listening to Hyukoh, Se So Neon, Day6, eaJ, and BTS.

– She finds editing really hard.

– She reads and sometimes draws in her free time.

– Her favourite genres of books are fiction and essays.

– A book she recommends is a travel essay, 'It's breezing and I like you'.

– She's bad at photography.

– She wanted to be a musician ever since she was a child. She was very interested in jobs that used voices like voice actors and musical actors.

– Her favourite movie is La La Land.

– On May 31, 2021, she had a featuring in TXT's title track 0×1=LOVESONG (I Know I Love You) from their second album The Chaos Chapter: Freeze.