Moonbyul - N/A

Stage name: Moonbyul [92'liner]Birth name: Moon Byul-yiNationality: South Korean Years active: 2018 - presentEntertainment: RBW

Birth name: Moon Byul-yi
Nationality: South Korean
Years active: 2018 - present
Entertainment: RBW

– She has 2 younger sisters

– She originally auditioned to be a vocalist but changed to become a rapper instead.

– She received attention for resemblance to BTOB's Minhyuk and EXO's Xiumin.

– She wrote her rap for "Piano Man" and helped write her rap for "Mr. Ambiguous" along with Hanhae of Phantom.

– She created the choreography for "Mr. Ambiguous".

– Her nickname is "Black Hole" because she tends to sweat a lot.

– She wants to collaborate with Verbal Jint.

– When MAMAMOO participated to Immortal Songs, she wrote the rap parts by herself as they were not originally there.

– She owns 4 dogs, Daebak, Haengeoon, Keongang and Janggu.

– She, along with Solar, aren't good with roller coasters/high rides.

– She, along with EXID's Hani, BTS's Jin, VIXX's Ken and B1A4's Sandeul, have a group chat for 92-liners.

– She used to share a room with Whee In. (After Um Oh Ah Yeh era all of them moved out and now have their own places.)

– Moonbyul appeared on "King of Masked Singer" as Swan.

– She is close to Red Velvet's Seulgi and collaborated with her for a song called "Selfish".

– She was, alongside other 6 female idols, in "Idol Drama Operation Team" tv program. They created a 7 members girl group, called Girls Next Door, which debuted on July 14, 2017.