Hyolyn - Bae

Stage name: Hyolyn [91'liner]Birth name: Kim HyojungNationality: South Korean Years active: 2013 - presentEntertainments: Starship (formerly), Brid3 (currently)

Birth name: Kim Hyojung
Nationality: South Korean
Years active: 2013 - present
Entertainments: Starship (formerly), Brid3 (currently)

– She has a younger sister.

– She is a former JYP trainee.

– She was set to debut in a project group with Secret's Jieun, EXID's Hani, and Bestie's Uji, but plans for the debut were cancelled

– She then left JYP Entertainment and joined Starship Entertainment

– She is a former SISTAR and SISTAR19 member.

– She's a member of the one-time sub unit Dazzling RED with 4Minute's Hyuna, SECRET's Hyosung, After School's Nana, & KARA's Nicole.

– Once, she had a social anxiety disorder and did not leave her room for about two months because she was afraid of people.

– Her favorite color is red.

– She loves cats.

– She also loves dogs.

– She prefers wearing jeans over skirts and dresses.

– She is really loud.

– She is lazy.

– She thinks she is very bad at posing.

– She confessed that she is greedy and a perfectionist.

– She's best friends with Park Seo Jun.

– She sang the OST for popular dramas, like: "You Make Me Go Crazy" (Master's Sun), "Goodbye" (My Love from the Star)

– She acted in the drama 'Dream High Season 2' (2012)

– Hyolyn made her solo debut on November 26, 2013, with the album Love & Hate.

– Hyorin participated in the show "Unpretty Rapstar 2" (2015).

– On March 6, 2016, Hyolyn participated in the singing competition "King of Mask Singer" where she finished on the 2nd place.

– After the disbandment of SISTAR, Hoylyn decided to leave Starship Entertainment and pursue a solo career.

– After leaving Starship Entertainment, Hyolyn started her own company called Brid3.