Hwasa - Twits

Stage name: Hwasa [95'liner]Birth name: Ahn HyejinNationality: South Korean Years active: 2019 - presentEntertainment: PNation

Birth name: Ahn Hyejin
Nationality: South Korean
Years active: 2019 - present
Entertainment: PNation

– She has two elder sisters.

– She has known fellow MAMAMOO member Wheein since middle school.

– HWASA used to record guide vocals for 4Minute.

– She wrote and Composed "My Heart/I Do Me" on MAMAMOO's first mini-album, "Hello".

– She had also composed the song "Freakin Shoes" from their album "Pink Funky".

– HWASA appeared on King of Masked Singer as "Aerobic girl".

– Her first love was her social studies teacher, during "You're The Best" era, she was still in contact with him.

– She likes cooking.

– She likes listening to old Jazz music.

– Her role model is Rihanna.

– She likes Leslie Cheung (Hong Kong actor/singer).

– HWASA has lived alone for 3 years.

– Because she cant have a pet (she's allergic), she has a toy lion in which she always references to whenever the other MAMAMOO members talk about their pets.

– She was a featured vocalist in Phantom's "Fingernail", Baechigi's "Boy Jump" and and VRomance's "SHE".

– HWASA was featured in High 4-20's "HookGa".

– She was featured in MBC's I Live Alone where she showed her daily life as someone who lives alone.

– She's a permanent member of the popular show "I Live Alone".

– On February 13th 2019, Hwasa released her first solo song called TWIT (멍청이).

– Hwasa was named the Rookie Female of the Year in Variety in 2018 and won an MBC Ent. award for her work on "I Live Alone".

– In October 2020 she debuted as a member of the project girl group Refund Sisters / Refund Expedition.

– She was under RBW Entertainment for almost 10 years until June 27, 2023 when her contract expired.

– She is under P NATION as of June 30, 2023.