Jiyeon - N/A

Stage name: Jiyeon [93'liner]Birth name: Park JiyeonNationality: South KoreanYears active: 2009 - presentEntertainment: MBK (formerly), ANB (currently)

Birth name: Park Jiyeon
Nationality: South Korean
Years active: 2009 - present
Entertainment: MBK (formerly), ANB (currently)

– Her favourite colours are black and mint.

– Despite her fierce and cool image, she is a 'pabo' in real life.

– She has a carefree personality.

– She knows how to ride a skateboard and scooter.

– She doesn't exercise to keep in shape.

– Her life role model is her mom.

– Her idols are singers Lee Hyori and G-Dragon.

– The well-known dance coach in Korea, Bae Yoonjung, once praised Jiyeon as an idol with the best dance lines.

– She loves action movies.

– She says she's honest and speaks straightforwardly.

– She used to eat tteokbokki with friends after school.

– Her favorite dish is Seolleongtang.

– For her solo album debut, she wanted to have a boyish and manly look.

– She doesn't care a lot about clothes and things she wears.

– Beside IU, she is also close to actress Yoo In-na. They were all cast members of the SBS's program 'Heroes' (2010) alongside KARA's Nicole, Fin.KL's Lee Jin and etc.

– She appeared in TVN's On and Off, and IU made a guest appearance. Both of them attempted to recreate their tteokbokki dish 8 years ago, which they succeeded.

– Yoo Seungho was once her ideal type until his 'cool guy' image shattered.

– In 2008, she participated in the SMART Model Contest alongside EXO's Chanyeol.

– When she was young, her dream was to become a Taekwondo master. She mentioned that if she didn't become an idol, it was very likely she will teach people Taekwondo.

– Some of her favourite tv shows are "Reply 1994", "Sherlock" and "Gossip Girl".

– One of her favorite dramas is "My Love from the Star" (she even memorized Cheon Song-yi's line).

– When it comes to acting, she likes to figure out the distinct personalities and attributes of the character she portrays.

– Her must-have products are Sisley Essence, Jo Malone Orange Blossom Perfume, and Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil (As of 2014).

– She didn't have a stunt double in T-ara's "Cry Cry" drama mv, and even though she did everything by herself, she found it fun after the filming ended.

– She became a fan of actor Cha Seung-Won after watching the drama "The Greatest Love".

– During the filming of the movie "Death Bell 2" she was taken to the hospital.

– During T-ara's tour in Japan, a dancer broke Jiyeon's nose with her elbow.

– She appeared in Korea's Running Man in Episode 55.

– She also participated in MBC's 'My Celeb Roomies' as actor Oh Changseok's roommate. (August 2017)

– She signed a contract with ANB Group on February 18, 2022.